Chapter 24:I'll always be with him!

"and you didn't tell me WHY?!" Charlie asked/shouted. Alastor moved one side of his collar to the left while looking guilty. The two had just gotten to there room after the days events. "Charlie please! don't let yourself get worked up about this! remember the baby!" Charlie took a few breaths and calmed herself down. Alastor cupped her cheek. "You ok now?" He asked her. Charlie nodded.  

"alright. My dear...the reason I didn't have a twin is because she's as loyal as a fox. Once I found she had manifested here with me, I made no plans to be in contact with her. She apparently has found out that I used to be her brother, somehow...anyway, lets go to bed dear." He told her. 

The two go changed into there pajamas and snuggled up into bed. Alastor had told her it would take a while for him to fall asleep, so she cuddled into his side and he put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Eventually she fell asleep, but didn't enter her usual dream realm. 

Now she entered into an area of blackness, and ahead of her was a mirror. Charlie ran over to it, and found herself with her goat horns, wearing a red tuxedo that looked like...ALASTORS?!? 

"now that your here, lets get started shall we?" a voice echoed out. all of sudden the ground around Charlie broke and she fell in a pit of white. She landed on the ground with a thud and hurt her back. As she stood, Alastors twin stood in front of her. "Queen Charlotte, I know your husband better than he knows himself. Let me take you through his human life." Charlie opened her mouth to say no, but than lastighied stopped her. "you don't have a choice." 

She waved her hand and Charlie found herself standing behind a child, who from the looks of it, Was alastor AKA ace. He was standing in front of a grave, with a rose in his hand. He dropped it in front of the grave with tears rolling down his face. "he wasn't an orphan..." Charlie said. "no, we where not orphans, but our brother had just died from being involved with gangs. Your husband had just turned 16, and they where incredibly close. " Charlie looked over and saw realization come over Alastors face, and he ran out of the cemetery.

Charlie was than teleported to another time, now Ace was an adult, and was on the air. "and that's all folks! stay tuned for a special appearance from a very special guest indeed!" He then stopped holding down a button and leaned back in his chair, when sirens wailed outside.  Ace turned around with eyes widened and he sprang up and saw a window open, and jumped out of it and ran off. "He fled from the cops to escape them. seems pretty bad huh?" She asked. 

Charlie growled low. "your waking up Charlie-" Lastighied warned. "that's queen charlotte to you. I love alastor with all my heart, and he's down here for a reason! you think I don't know that?!" she yelled. "if you ever get involved with me and him AGAIN, THEN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOUR EXECUTED!" Charlie yelled. "alastor has a beast inside that's hard to control" Charlie said, and walked up to her and grabbed her by her throat and held her high. She than said in a demonic voice, "that's what IM here for, and I'll always stick by his side. no matter what hell throws at us." she explained, and threw her down. Lastigheid choked on air and let Charlie wake up. 

"CHARLIE!" Charlie shot up in bed and saw Alastor beside her with his grin on, but he looked scared. Charlie smiled and kissed his lips. Alastor melted into it, and she ran her fingers through his red hair. After they separated, Charlie bopped his nose and giggled. Alastor laughed his laugh and kissed her again, up until there alarm clock went off, and the two had to get ready for alastors coronation. 

This time, it went smoothly, with no interruptions. Alastor made an appointment to have Charlie checked on in a couple of months. The two where walking around the castle, and alastor had an idea. he knew they couldn't do anything major, but they had spent the entire day around advisers and other people, and the hickey from Charlies neck was gone...so... Alastor sat next to Charlie on her bed when they made it to her room and leaned in close. "alone at last my dear." He started leaning in, WHEN RAZZLE AND DAZZLE SHOWED UP IN.HER.LAP. Charlie giggled, meanwhile alastor had a pure look of annoyance on his face. 

"Charlie what do they want?" He asked. Charlie asked the two this, and she just groaned. "my mother..." she grumbled. Alastor had an idea and grabbed charlies face and kissed her, which made the two goats disgusted, and like children, they ran off.