chapter seven: the radio demons journal

Angel grabbed alastor by the waist and pulled him away. he pushed him into a nearby restroom. "your good with stuff like this Angel, how long?" Charlie asked. "well, he drank an entire thing of fireball, 2 shots of the strongest alcohol in hell, so yeah, he'll be out for a good 16 hours." Angel explained.

"ok, i'll take him to his room then. keep charge of the front desk while im gone."

after carrying Alastor up to his room

Charlie set alastor down on her bed. She looked around his room, she had never been inside before. she saw a book sitting on his nightstand, and, she WAS the curious type after all. She picked it up and began reading.

Entry one :

I know it seems very childish to have a journal, but considering the recent events...I need to vent to SOMEONE. Now I have no idea why Vaggie would do that for me. I can tell she saw me as competition for her love for Charlie. wow...did vaggie really see him like that? she put the thought aside and continued reading. Now, do I love charlie? As a friend, of course I do! shes kind hearted and funny! her abilities are also excellent! and...god. I cant believe i'm saying this,but if you go into my closet, you'll find a certain stash of something.

charlie slammed the book shut and opened his closet door and she had to put her hand over her mouth from laughing. cooking stencils, but in the shape of hearts.

she pulled up chair by his bed, and she just realized how cute he was when he slept. his little ears would go back and fourth. she just realized how tired she was...but she shook it off and continued to read.

So...On the topic of children, since it came up in discussion today, I...I would settle down for the right girl. Although I am not one to actually like doing those types of things. I do believe it is being called 'asexuality' nowadays.

charlie...just saying the name makes my heart feel lifted. when i saw her there...just...laying there...some type of rage filled me. Now i have killed over 200 people...I do hope charlie never finds out how i killed them. I...I really like her. Shes all bubbly and always makes me smile.

Vaggie, the one demoness who is now destroying me. Mentally of course. Her final words to me where words that will haunt me forever. "Take care of her for me" it feels espically werid, considering i am literally a serial killer, yet, i have empathy for somebody that i barely knew. Its funny in a way, ever since i started helping here at the hotel, it seems that i have been growing empathy.

I can only hope nobody ever sees this. not to mention all the answers to my jokes are in the back of this book, and i need to make people laugh somehow!

Charlie groaned and immediately skipped to the back of the book, and memorized all the answers.