chapter 14: all ya gotta do is say my name!

Charlie and Alastor where manning the front desk, when Charlie told Alastor she would be right back. He nodded and quickly squeezed her hand before she took off towards there room. Alastor turned back to the front when he saw someone in stripped suit standing there with a huge grin. Alastor gasped and his smile grew bigger. "BJ!" Alastor said in excitement. BJ made finger guns and laughed and shook alastors hand.

"good lord in heaven where have you been?" Alastor asked. BJ just shrugged. "ya know, causin mischief with the mortals, turns out, I've got a musical about me now!" Alastor gasped. "your shitin me!" He cried. "you owe me old pal." BJ told him and gave him a wink. Alastor grumbled and gave him 30$.

"hey al! I'm back!" Charlie said. BJ looked over, and his heart started to flutter. "ah! hello my darling!" Alastor waved her over and she came over to him. BJ'S eyes widened and he gave Alastor a smirk. "well las ill be damned! which I am, but you've got yourself a girlfriend!"

Alastor laughed and introduced the two. "Charlie, this is my good friend Beetle Juice!" Alastor said. Charlie shook his hand. BJ soon recognized her face and grinned. "hey! your that girl who got in a fight with that Katie killjoy!" Charlie looked down. "um..yeah...I regret it." Charlie explained. BJ laughed. "oh please! that was the funniest shit ive ever seen! You've got yourself a keeper! I best be off, but i'll be back!"

before he left, BJ kissed charlies hand and then disappeared. Alastor growled low, and took charlies waist in his hand and pulled her closer to him. Charlie gave him a playful look and snorted. "Alastor, your not jealous are you?" Alastor however didn't reply, and just squeezed her waist a bit tighter. he noticed how tight he was squeezing her, and quickly took his hand off her waist. "oh sorry dear! he just...usually isn't like that..." he explained. "im going to go take some headache medicine my dear. ill be back."

He headed upstairs and knocked on angels door. "um...I'm kind of busy!" Alastor pretended not to hear him and opened his door. "hey angel, I've got a major headache and I know that-" He looked up and saw Angel. ON A POLE.

"OH LORD JESUS IN HEAVEN! ANGEL WHY?!" Alastor screamed, while putting his hand overs his eyes. "I need money ! besides I need practice!" angel got off the pole and walked over to Alastor.

Alastor could tell he was close and started blushing madly. "ANGEL MY PERSONAL BUBBLE! PLEASE RESPECT THE PERSONAL BUBBLE!"

He screamed. Angel just laughed and poked the air around the air. "boop!" Angel said. "YA KNOW WHAT I DON'T NEED THE PILLS ANYMORE!" Alastor ran away screaming.

"CHARLIE GOOD GOD HELP ME!" Charlie came up the stairs. "al? what's wrong?" she asked. He hid behind Charlie and refused to open to his eyes. "I-I-I-I-I-I- I SAW ANGEL POLE DANCING!" he screamed. "what?! how would you see him doing that?!" she asked. He just shook his head and ran off to there room terrified.

Charlie went off to angels room and opened the door. "heh eh...um...hi char..." angel said while on the pole. Charlies eyes widend and she went off to the bathroom to throw up. "oh come on! it's not that bad!"

so...the pole dance part...yeah i got that while i was listieining to the stream,so...yeah...