Chapter 38:when the kids are away, the parents will play

this chapter is .SMUT. so, if your uncomfortable, just wait until the next chapter comes out.

Charlie awoke and found herself wearing nothing. she remembered last night and giggled to herself. she cuddled next to her husband, who awoke at her contact. "good morning my darling." alastor told her and kissed her forehead. He informed her that they actually hadnt gone very far last night, and that he had only undressed her because there was heatwave and he wanted her to be comfortable.

Charlie smiled at him and looked at his bedside table and found a box of rubbers. Charlie pointed it out and alastor blushed. "well...I bought those a few days ago sweetheart. I love my children with all my heart, but I would like to wait a few years before having another one." Alastor explained.

Charlie nodded in understanding and saw the children where gone! Alastor noticed her expression go from lustful to terrified."I dropped the kids off with angle. he and husk are getting surrogate and wanted to practice parenting." Alastor explained. Charlie observed he was in his suit.

"huh. well that's not gonna work." charlie said with lust in her eyes. Alastor gave her a confused look before Charlie got on top of him, her butt resting on his groin, making heat run to it. She leaned down and kissed him but he stopped her. His hand went up in flames, and he said a spell. "quietam locus." he said and the room was now soundproof, along with the door locked.

Charlie proceeded to kiss her husband again and he flipped her over so he was on top. he kissed her and soon there tounges started to lay on top of each other. Charlie undid his bowtie (which she found it was NOT clipon, which really annoyed her) and undid his shirt and ran her hands up and down his chest. Alastor slipped off his jacket, and so now the only piece of clothing he was wearing where his pants.

Alastor moved down to Charlie's neck. it had been so long that he forgot where exactly her sweet spot was. she coaxed alastor along, helping him. "Nope." "not there." "nuh huh." he moved to a spot that was closer to her collar bone. "ah!" Charlie moaned out. Alastor smiled and proceeded to suck on that part of her neck.

After alastor raised his head, he found he had given her a few hickeys, but shrugged to himself. He looked at his wife and lowered his head to her breasts, then started to massage the flesh. Charlie moaned and was grateful for the spell alastor had put on the room.

Alastor moved his head kissed her stomach and moved his head bit further and...BINGO. Alastor thought to himself. He smirked and started to lick, making Charlie moan out loudly. "al...ah~" Alastor could feel her fingers going through his hair. alastor stopped as she was about to release, he heard Charlie whine from disappointment but then told his wife to close her eyes. she did so, and alastor quickly took off his pants and put on a rubber.

he crawled back on top of Charlie, but before he had her open her eyes, he decided to surprise her. he kissed her mouth and there tounges started to wrestle again. Charlie moaned into alastors mouth as she felt alastor rubbing her clit. "Oh al..." she moaned. Alastor moved his fingers down near her hole and inserted a couple of his fingers, making Charlie gasp and hug his back and moan his name, Which only raged alastors enlarged memember. "Al-I-I-need you-inside..." Charlie stammered, not even being able to say a complete sentance.

Alastor positioned himself in between his wifes legs, grabbed his member, looked at Charlie who nodded, and put himself inside of his wife. The two had forgotten how good it felt! Charlie was using one hand to grip the bedsheets, the other holding onto her husband for dear life...not to mention how much she was moaning. alastor noticed how much she liked it, so, he took his hands in hers and interlaced there fingers.

Alastor and Charlie where sweating like dogs at this point. "al-al I...I'm gonna" Charlie started but was interrupted by more moans coming from her. Alastor started going faster not only for his pleasure, but for his wife's as well. "al! yes al!" Charlie screamed, and came all over his member, followed by Alastor cumming inside of the condom. he took Charlie and cuddled up next to her and Charlie held him close. "th-that was.." Charlie started. "amazing?" he finished for her. Charlie only nodded and pet his ears, which he purred like a cat to.

Alastor threw the condom out, and Charlie snuggled up to him. "we have all day my love, what do you want to do?" Alastor asked. Charlie looked at him with the biggest grin and threw the covers over them, ready for round two.