Chalter 52:Miracles from a book

Ace and Lucifer burst into the castle pissed off. Charlie and Lilith jumped, they didn't even have to ask. Nothing had worked. Ace looked at Charlie to see if it worked and she shook her head no.

"At least we did find one good thing." Lucifer said while looking at Ace. Charlie looked at the two intrigued. Lucifer clapped and summoned a book, catching it.

"Charlie sweetie, since your sterile now, and I don't know how me and your mother never thought of this, but if you two combine your powers in these following steps, than it'll create a child!" Lucifer explained.

Ace and Charlie looked at each other and shrugged. "Ok but I'll need to be a demon again Lucifer." Ace said while giving his father in law a huge grin. Lucifer groaned but turned him back.

Lucifer left the room along with Lilith to go to the kids, and Charlie walked over to her husband. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you as a human Charlie. I know I was...'fast'." Alastor apologized.

Charlie laughed. "Huh. Your taller than me again." Charlie observed. "That only means one thing my dear." Alastor told her. Charlie gave him a confused look. Alastor put his hands on her waist and spun her around.

After he put Charlie down, he whispered into her ear "I'm in charge..." Charlie blushed madly making alastor laugh. "Now lets see the steps." Charlie opened the book and was surprised at how easy it was. "Huh. Says here all we have to do is go into our demon forms, say this magic spell together, than bam. We'll have a baby." Charlie explained.

"That is surprisingly easy my dear. Hell we could do it right now if we wanted to sweetheart. But honey here's the thing, are you ready for another child?" Alastor asked Charlie.

Charlie nodded. "Well we should tell the kids first..." Charlie told alastor and tucked the book under her arm and went to the room where Adrien and the rest of the kids where.

"So let me get this straight, you two are gonna have another baby?" Lizzie asked. Charlie and alastor nodded. Abigor and Adrien looked at each other. "How are they made?" They asked.

Charlie gulped and looked at alastor who had quite literally frozen up. Lucifer and Lilith snickered. "Poppy how did you grandma make mommy?" Lizzie asked.Lucifer stopped and Lilith blushed madly. Charlie gave her parents a look.

"Well you see honey,um" Charlie started but was interrupted by her husband. "There given to parents who REALLY want one by magic fairy's!" Alastor explained. The children looked at each other with wonder.

"We want to have babies!" Abigor announced. Someone snickered from the hallway. "Nice goin smiles." Angle said with a huge smirk. Alastor rolled his eyes and the triplets ran over to angle.

"Uncle angle! Where gonna have babies!" Adrien announced. Angle laughed and looked at Charlie who was boiling. "You can't just-" she started but was interrupted.

"You called me three days ago to come and have the kids spend the day at the hotel char." Angle explained. Charlie's anger disappeared as she remembered she had done that. "Ok just be careful." Charlie said and angle took them outside to the limo.

"Ok let's do this." Charlie said. Alastor nodded and they went down to Lucifers summoning room. Alastor went into a nervous sweat, but Charlie figured it was from the spell they where about to perform.

It wasn't.

They went into the center of the star and Charlie summoned them book again and opened the chapter. "Ok step one, it says here we need our demon forms for this." Charlie explained. Charlie went into hers, and so did alastor.

"Ok al, all we need now is for you to say this spell." She explained and handed alastor the book.

Charlie handed the book to him and alastor made fire appear in his hand. He said the spell and the star went up in a huge light. "Alastor!" Charlie screamed and held on to her husband. Alastor held her close.

"Al I feel weird..." Charlie said and her head fell on alastor's chest, and he held her close, but found he was feeling very tired as well. The star started to shine brighter than it ever had before. Charlie screamed and felt greater pain than she ever had before.

"Al..." Charlie whimpered and alastor started to feel faint. "Sweetheart..." alastor and Charlie fell on top of alastor. A huge explosion went off knocking the two to the wall.

Charlie woke up thirty minutes later. "Honey are you  ok?" Charlie asked and looked at alastor.Her breathing stopped and saw alastor holding something. She ran over to him and sat next to him and tears ran down her face. "Oh Charlie it worked..." alastor said.

Alastor handed Charlie there new child, and Charlie held it close. "It's a boy Charlie. I checked." Alastor explained. "Well then, how about arrow?" Charlie asked. "Arrow...yes the name arrow sounds good. Hi little arrow." Alastor said softly.

Upon hearing his name, arrow looked at his parents. He giggled and Charlie moved alastor's jacket away from arrow, and saw he had little fawn ears and tiny antlers.

Charlie cuddled into alastors side, who kissed her forehead. "My little miracle..." Charlie said, and kissed her new sons forehead. "I'm the happiest demon ever." Alastor said, with tears running down his face.

Charlie and alastor than shared a kiss. They couldn't wait to show the triplets there new baby brother.