Chapter 22:what have I done.

Alastor snuck back into his room hoping that Charlie hadn't just seen what had happened, he was quite tired considering the fact that the tentacles took a lot out of him, nothing seemed to be going his way.

He shut the door behind him and thought he was good. He flopped down on the bed and sat up. He felt his forehead and felt himself getting warmer and took his tux jacket off and set it down beside him, holding his head in his hands, and finally let himself frown, since he thought he was alone, he was wrong however.

"al? what's wrong?" Alastor jumped up and got into a battle stance with his hands raised and staff appeared into his left hand and he turned around only to see his fiancé. He let out a sigh of relief and made his cane disappear. "nothing my dear, just a bit sick that's all. when did you wake up?" he asked. Charlie shrugged and sat down besides him. "dunno! just woke up extremely hyper for some reason. also felt a bit sick."

Alastor's eyes went wider than saucer plates. She noticed. "hey...are you ok al?" Alastor started sweating and wiped his sleeve on his forehead. "FINE AND DANDY MY DEAR WHY DO YOU ASK?!" He asked. Charlie gave him a weird look, and got up to go get dressed, she was in her nightgown.

Alastor grabbed the book and quickly flipped the pages and saw the one about demoness pregnancy. he facepalmed and looked towards the bathroom. "what have I done..." he said to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks had gone by, and it was time for the wedding. Now of course, alastor was nervous, but Charlie...well...she was 10x more nervous. after the wedding, she would be heading straight towards the castle for her coronation. she had practiced and practiced for weeks! she had been practicing all her life for this night, and now it was happening. Now, weddings in hell were different. Basically, all the two would do where swear there souls to each other, kiss, and that was that.

but coronations?! WHOLE.DIFFERENT.STORY. The new king or queen would stand up to a podium, and they would have the symbol of there soul cut into there skin. now that was one of the parts Charlie was the most scared for. Not for the pain, but for alastors reaction to her pain.

According to royal tradition, Satan would be sticking to his daughters side all day, at least not for her wedding, which really sucked for Alastor, because after the wedding Alastor was planning to stick by his wife's side all day, but now he couldn't!

That day, Charlie threw up a bit, for the second day in a row. Alastor was there, and Charlie had no idea what was going on with her, but alastor knew, and he felt so guilty. As he was rubbing her back, she stopped and fell into his arms. "I just want this to stop..." she admitted. Alastor said nothing but just kissed the top her head. Charlie felt something drip onto her head, looked up and her eyes widened. Alastor was...alastor was crying!

"woah! alastor its ok! just a little bug! I'm ok!" Charlie put her hand on his cheek and made him look towards her. Alastor couldn't take it anymore. "Charlie I think..." All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Charlie got up to answer it. Alastor sighed, got up, and flushed the toilet. He went into the regular bedroom, and saw Charlie was gone. Alastor started freaking out and quickly pulled on medium strawberry color shirt and a black bowtie. he ran out the room and looked all over the hotel.

Husk stopped him. "Jesus alastor! remember before her wedding, she has to be with her father all day remember?" alastor remembered that little detail and smile wobbled from sadness AND frustration. All of sudden the two heard snorting, and alastors grin grew big. "if I cant have my Charlie, might as well have a snack!" Alastor turned around there sat fat nuggets. "come to daddy fat nuggets!" Fat nuggets started walking towards alastor. "hey what the-FAT NUGGETS! FAT NUGGETS NO!" Angel screamed in horror. "angel! come here fat nugget!" Alastor commanded. "fat nuggets come on! come to daddy!" angel said. Fat nuggets obliged and jumped into angles arms. "oh my good fat nuggets! don't worry I wont let him hurt you! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" angel shouted. Alastor only smiled. "angel why are you telling me about what you do daily?"

Husk laughed. "oh shit.." Angel just sat there with his mouth agape. "now my friends, I have a wedding to prepare myself for." Alastor went back to his room, and found his twin in there. "I must say alastor, you've got yourself in trouble this time." she kicked over a trashcan in there room and disappeared as alastor was lunging at her. he cursed her and went to pick up the trash when he saw a plastic tube in the trash clutter. He quickly realized what it was and picked up the very end of it, not the blue part.

POSITIVE.

Alastors hand went straight up to his mouth and tears picked at his eyelids. It wasn't from sadness or anger no.

It was because he was going to be a father.