Chapter 49: An old ex

"Oh honey..." alastor said and covered his mouth. He pulled Charlie in for a hug. Charlie cried into his shoulder and alastor quietly sang their song. "Cause every night I lie in bed...the brightest colors fill my head..." he quietly sung. Charlie stopped crying but her breaths where raggedy. All of a sudden someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Alastor asked. Lucifer opened the door visibly angry. "What is it sir?" Alastor asked. Lucifer was shocked at how his son in law called him 'sir' but put the thought aside when he saw Charlie had been crying.

He ran over to Charlie. "Honey what's wrong?" Lucifer asked. "Daddy I-I-I can't have any more kids!" Charlie cried and alastor held her close again.

Lucifer knew exactly who did it! "THAT SON OF A BITCH! MADE MY WIFE STERILE AND NOW HE TOOK MY DAUGHTERS?! OH THATS IT! IM GOIN UP THERE!" Lucifer screamed. Charlie's eyes widened. "Daddy no! You haven't been up there in thousands of years!" Charlie cried.

Lilith came in whenever someone mentioned her or her...past. "What is it?" Lilith asked. She saw the look pure rage on her husbands face and his goat horns sticking out. "That @*%# made my daughter sterile!" Lucifer explained. "WHAT?!" Lilith shouted

"Everyone enough! I'm going to figure out a spell to get this undone!" Alastor commanded and he got up and headed towards the door. "Don't be an idiot alastor! I tried for years to make my wife unsterile. Charlie is the only child I ever had, and believe me weve tried after Charlie!" Lucifer said, Charlie turning a sickly shade of green.

"That may be true sir, but god didn't have to deal with a certain demon in throne before." Alastor said.

"And who might that be?"

"ME." Alastor said his eyes turning to radio dials.

Alastor searched through the library for answers. There had to be a reason why is Charlie was suddenly made sterile! He checked all the reasons.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Alastor shouted and swept all the books off the table. He ran his fingers through his hair and took a huge gulp of whiskey. He hadn't drank since the kids where little.

He sighed and left the library, unbeknownst to him however, was that he had knocked down a book about himself, and Adrien was there and picked up the book about his father "hmm...interesting..."

THE REGIN OF THE RADIO DEMON
BY:???
THE RADIO DEMON HAS A MORTAL SOUL, WHEN HE FIRST MANIFESTED IN HELL, NOBODY KNEW WHO THIS NEW ENTITY WAS, UNTIL IT WAS REVEALED THAT HE WAS ACTUALLY ALASTOR

Adrien slammed the book shut. he heard the castle doorbell ring, and since he was the closets, he opened the door and saw a strange gray furred with green to his outfit standing there.

"Hello young lad! I'm Daniel! (If someone knows his name please tell me) I'm here to visit the queen, could you please direct me to her?" Daniel asked. Adrien nodded nervously and opened the door to let him inside. "Thank you young man!" Daniel said and ruffled his hair, but Adrien could feel his anger rising.

"Mom! Someone's here to see you! Some weird guy in green!" Adrien shouted. It occurred to Daniel that this young man must be the prince. Charlie came down and stopped. She saw who it was and was frozen. "Adrien come here. Now." Charlie instructed. Adrien rushed to his mothers side. "What do you want Daniel." Charlie asked, Adrien hugging her side.

"Oh charlie, can someone not stop by?" Daniel asked. Daniel started walking over, and Charlie got down to adriens level. "Go get your father." Charlie instructed. Adrien nodded and quickly ran to his parents room.

"You know you've missed me Charlie. Oh how I've missed you Charlie." Daniel said getting closer to her. He took her hand and kissed it, but something smacked him away. "There he is daddy!" Adrien shouted. Alastor walked over to Charlie, and alastor was holding Adrien.

"Are you ok my darling?" Alastor asked. Charlie nodded and kissed adriens forehead. "Thank you sweetie." Charlie said. Adrien laughed and alastor and Charlie shared a kiss, making Adrien throw up. Charlie laughed and took him away from alastor and cleaned him up using her sleeve.

Daniel stood, his jacket ripped and his hat torn in half. "So your Charlie's husband. I wish i could say its a pleasure, but it's not." Daniel said. Alastor mouthed to Charlie. "Cover his ears." She did and alastor bowed to Daniel. "Greetings and salutations from the radio demon, it's a mother fucking pleasure."

Daniel gulped. Alastor pulled Charlie closer to him. "I'm better for her. I would've treated her with respect, unlike you asstor!"

Adrien jumped down from his mother's arms and ran to the kitchen, trying to grab his spear. "Come on...so close..." Adrien jumped once more and found while still in the air, he bend his body over backwards! He felt himself falling, until something caught him.

Adrien felt something rip his skin on his back, and a pair of something small and gray on his back. "Cool! I've got wings! Like mom! Now to get my spear!" He was clumsy at first, but eventually guided himself to his weapon. After that he flew to the living room where alastor was holding Charlie close.

"Stay away. From. My. Family." Adrien said holding the spear INCHES away from Daniels neck "nunca vuelves aquí o te daré un verdadero infierno para vivir, y no es bonito!" Adrien shouted.

Adrien sliced the spear across Daniels chest leaving a  huge gash. Charlie gasped and Daniel saw himself out. Charlie looked at alastor whose eyes had gone wide. Charlie gasped. Adrien had huge grey wings!

Alastor and Charlie looked at each other and nodded. It was time for the kids to find out who they really where.