Chapter 33:calling the I.M.P

As the days grew into weeks, The demons began to grow. Surprising to Alastor and Charlie, Abrigo took after his mom! He was always helping his twins, whether it be good or bad. Alastor was shocked at his children's growth, but Charlie explained to him that demon babies grew about 2x faster than human babies, so they would say there first words at six months instead of a year. 

Elizabeth you could tell took after her dad. She was a mini version of her father, but she always helped her siblings if she could tell they where feeling down. 

Now Adrien was a mix, and something that was a complete shocker to Alastor and made him a tiny bit suspicious about his wife, he didn't act like CHARLIE or ALASTOR. he acted like Vaggie! One day alastor knocked on the door (Charlie had been changing and didn't want to interrupt her privacy until it was time for another kid)  so Charlie opened the door and when Alastor stepped in, Adrien giggled and held out his arms for his dad. "see Charlie, looks like I win the bet!" Alastor said with a laugh and went over to his son and picked him up

WHO THEN GREW A SET OF FANGS AND BIT ON HIS FATHERS SHOULDER! Charlie's eyes widened and she took Adrien away from alastor and checked his shoulder, no bleeding, but tons of bruising. Alastor only laughed and took Adrien back. "My little demon is a fighter! ill be damned!" he said excitedly and threw Adrien up and in the air and caught him. 

Five months later angle came down to visit and accidentally said 'bitch' in front of Agribo. Agribo looked at his mom and dad, and said: 

"SON OF A BITCH!"

Agribo yelled out. Angel spit out the Baja blast he was drinking and doubled over laughing. Charlie just stood there in shock not knowing if she should laugh or be mad. She decided to laugh, but alastor....OH BOY. 

"angle. I am going to murder you." Alastors antlers grew and started chasing angle around the castle. Angle quickly left, and Alastor came back pissed. "Oh come on hon! its not that big of a deal..." Charlie consoled her husband. he sat down on the bed and grumbled something along the lines of "I'm trying to raise him to become a gentleman..." he admitted. Charlie laughed and rubbed his ears trying to cheer him up.

His foot showed he liked it, considering his foot started stomping. Charlie smirked and scratched behind it, and he stomped his foot in delight, but then both heard a little pop coming from behind him Charlie looked and snorted. "alastor, you didn't tell me you had a tail!" Charlie laughed. Alastor blushed and tried to hide it, but his wife had already seen it and it was to late. 

He was obviously embarrassed, but Charlie cheered him up. "hey I think its pretty cute. Hell al, if its any consolation it makes you look more handsome." she said and took his jacket off and went to go hang it up. His little tail wagged. "really?" he asked. Charlie nodded. 

Alastor smiled and hugged his wife, his little tail making thumps on the bed. Charlie wondered to herself what would happen if she touched it, she started to reach for it but he said with his eyes still closed "don't you dare my dear." he said while smirking. Charlie giggled and continued hugging him.

 A couple days later, for some weird reason, Vox stopped by. Alastor met him downstairs, his tail now showing. 

"what do you want Vox?" Alastor asked his antlers growing. Although it had now been almost two years since the incident, Alastor had a burning hatred for the TV demon. Vox said he was there to talk to charlie, but he was told that he would not be setting a FOOT near the queen. 

vox flipped alastor off, who bowed to him in response, but he made his last mistake and called charlie a "thristy slut for marrying someone like you." after vox left Alastor stormed to there room, and found charlie and the triplets GONE. he quickly called her and she explained that they where at the hotel. Alastor sighed in releif and he told her that he would be right there. "cool beans! see you soon honey." Charlie told him and they hung up, but alastor still had a call to make. He dialed a number and waited for it to ring. 

"loona from IMP how can we help you?" 

"hello, i was just wondering if you guys did demons as well as humans." Alastor stated. The demon known as Loona gulped. "Um let me take you to my boss..." Alastor was transferred and some fella named Blitzo answered. Alastor asked again and blitzo thought about that. "depends on the demon. who do you want murdered?" blitzo asked. "oh nobody special, some fellow just named...Vox." Blizto coughed. "your shittin me!" Blizto asked. "hmm...no i dont think so."  

Blizto sighed. He then recogozined the voice on the other end on the phone. "holy crap your the radio demon! Yeah for overlords well do anyone." Blizto explained. "your sure you can do this." Alastor asked. Blizto told him yes and they set up a price. He would pay them if they wherent caught and blizto was to say he had nothing to do with it. Alastor hung up and made his way to the hotel.