Chapter five:I love you charlie

"I didn't know Husk could speak in different languages smiles." Angel stated. "ah yes my feminine fellow! he can speak multiple actually! I do believe he can speak Italian, Russian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese." Alastor explained. "But why would the devil make the secret entrance to his castle in Spanish? I've asked charlie, about a good 5% people down here speak it. Also, do I see a possible romance between the spider and the deer?" Vaggie asked.

"Vaggie I swear to god! I told you! I'm not interested! um no offence..." Angel said. "believe me none taken...Besides...I, I don't like that kind of stuff. I haven't told charlie yet, and I cant believe I am saying this but I am asexual."

oh...I've...I've been mean to him for no reason...I was so scared of losing charlie that I tried to scare him away., and now look, shes being tortured! I'm going to have to make it up to her...

"yo smiley! what did you do back on earth?" Angel asked. "why, I was in charge of a talk show, I thought vaggie made that obvious. oh splendid where here!"

the three stopped, for they had finally made it. Alastor took a deep breath, and made himself at 3x his normal size.He lowered his hand and let Vaggie and angel jump off it once he got them high enough. Vaggie was about to ask him about how HE was gonna get over, but he shrunk himself back down to normal and disappeared into a cloud of static, the could disappeared, and he was standing behind them.  "lets go! we've got ourselves a princess to save!" he started walking towards the front door, with angel and vaggie heading off towards the secret entrance.

And if she is gone...hell will have itself a new king.

Alastor went up to the front door, took a deep breath, put on his best smile, and knocked. Not surprising a butler answered ."well hello there good sir! I am alastor and might I say its a pleasure quite the pleasure!" he shook the butlers hand and let himself in before the butler said anything. He made his way to the throne room, luckily Lucifer was sitting on his throne, however, the queens throne was empty.

"my king!" Alastor made his presence known and and got the kings attention. Satan sat upright in his throne,he had been waiting to have a visit from the radio demon for quite some time.

"Ah, Mr.Alastor, please, no need to be formal! Come foward." Alastor did as he was told. The devil stood, "now what brings you here?" Alastor flashed him a smile.

"sir, I would like to tell you that-" he was interrupted by a huge crash. "um...if you could just excuse me for a second..."

Satan left him with a butler with the instructions to not let to let Alastor leave.

Alastor left his minions to deal with him.

Alastor was able to follow his king with the sound of his footprints, just to be safe, alastor knew he would have to do something he hadnt done in a LONG TIME.He let his antler grow up to the full size an adult buck would have. after he let them grow, he ran down the hallway only to find a metal door.

"damn it! basier!" he heard screams once again, now usually he liked screams, they filled him with joy to the core, but not these. those screams belonged to charlie...

"Satan you bastard!" he used his antlers like a bull would, and he kept ramming and ramming. he eventually was able to get it, but saw a long dwliding staircase. "oh fucking hell no, no way in hell i'm doing that"

========================================================================

Vaggie took another hit from vox, she looked down at charlie, who was now unconscious, angel was standing over her, getting ready to strike anyone. that deer better get here fast! Vaggie thought to herself.  she went at vox again, but he dodged her every move. "if you think your going to save her like that, than your wrong.

Satan watched from afar. He loved his daughter, but she had to be taught a lesson. Now did he originally intend for it to go this way? no. no he didn't. But vox had come to him with a surprising offer,

"Sir, if you let me have your daughter for three hours, NO MORE THAN THREE HOURS, than i can give you the offer of a century."

"and what might that be vox?" He had asked.

"there is an epidemic spreading on earth, a DEADLY epidemic. the cure resides down here,I know how to harvest it, and destroy it. If they dont get the cure, more souls. More torturing!"

He sighed, and agreed to it.

"VOX I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU AND FEAST ON YOUR REMAINS!"

everyone snapped there heads in the direction the voice was coming from. Alastor stood there, his antlers ruling his head, his pupils now radio dials, and he had the biggest. most scariest grin on his face. An aura of red surronded him, and he held his cane high with him.

"whoa..." Vaggie and angel looked at each other and nodded, and took charlie to the other side of the room, where instantly trying to heal her up, now that they could. seeing she was safe, Alastor began charging towards vox. He charged him head on, but Vox grabbed him by his antlers, and threw him across the room.

while he was still down, Vox sent a huge bolt of lighting his way, it struck him and surrounded him in electricity. Vox laughed, he did it again, and again, and again.

Alastor.was.PISSED. And he doesn't get pissed easily! Before he was mad, NOW. NOW HE WAS PISSED. Before he could do it again, he leapt up, and came rushing towards him. He did it fast to, so Vox couldnt even see what was coming at him. Alastor hit him in the back of the head his cane, knocking him down.

"I may not know a bunch about TV'S, but i do know one thing you cunt! when you hit them, they break!" while he was talking, Vox charged his fist up with lighting. It was his one KO move, and this time, he would make sure it would kill him.

Vaggie saw this, and she knew the chances of him surviving this where VERY.SLIM. VERY. pratically impossible. she looked at Charlie, then back at Alastor. He was there for a reason, there was a reason his soul so was so super powered. Vaggie had made up her mind.

Charlies eyes began to open. She looked to her left to see angel horrified, and looked to her right, to see Vaggie in a stance. "V-Vaggie?" Vaggie looked down and smiled softly, and bent down. "im sorry charlie...just know that i love you...and I always will." Vaggie got down to Charlie's level and kissed her lips. She gave angel dust a hug goodbye. Angel nodded and sent her away. "Vaggie? Vaggie! VAGGIE NO!" Charlie screamed out.

Just before Vox punched Alastor, she ran up to alastors side and pushed him out of the way, making herself punched instead of Alastor. Vox immediately noticed, and quickly zip zapped his way out of there.

Vaggie fell to the ground with a thud. The place where she had been struck had been charred to black, and she was leaving fast.

Alastor knealt by Vaggie. "Why?" Vaggie coughed up blood, getting some on his sleeve, but at the moment, he didn't give a damn.

"Alastor, I don't have time to explain myself, just promise me one thing?" Vaggie explained

"Of course anything!"

Vaggie sighed and glanced over at Charlie. "Please take care of her for me."

Alastor's bottom lip quivered and he nodded his yes.  She smiled up at him and closed her eyes.

Alastor looked everywhere for a pulse, but couldn't find one. For the first time since alastor was in hell, hot tears ran down his face.

Charlie gasped and began to sob uncontrollably. Just from looking she could tell she was gone.

"Charlie I-" her father began, but she stopped him. "NO! NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! I HATE YOU! I HOPE THAT YOU SUFFER! I HOPE YOU FALL INTO ONE OF THE FIRE PITS! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR KINGDOM! ALL YOU ARE IS A BITCH WHOSE A NARCISSIST!" Charlie shouted. She stood and didn't make eye contact with him, and walked over to alastor.

"Ch-Charlie I...i should've done something! I'm so sorry!" Charlie kneeled by him. "I know. I know." She leaned up to his ear. "I know you are ace." Alastor looked at her shocked. He smiled her a weary smile and pulled her into a hug. Charlie buried her face into his shoulder and cried into it, staining the fabric.

Angel looked over and smiled a sad smile, for he knew why.

And he knew this wasn't the end of Vaggie.