Chapter 19: My darling

"Oh Charlie~" alastor called out. "NO! NO MORE!" Angel dust begged. Charlie laughed. "Ok what is it?" Charlie asked. "I was just wondering, if you wanted a dad joke my dear." Alastor explained. "IS HE STILL DOING THOSE?!" Beetlejuice complained. "YES!" Angel dust shouted.

"Ok, so what do you get from a pampered cow?" Alastor asked. Beetlejuice had heard this one before and started slamming his head into the table.

"I don't know what al?" Charlie said. "SPOILED MILK!" He shouted. Charlie stifled a laugh and angel just groaned. All of a sudden there was a knock on the hotel doors. Angel jumped up excitedly, and he was right, it was cherri bomb! 

"good to see ya sugar tits!" angel laughed. Cherri bomb walked into the hotel. "where ya been angie?" She asked him. "I thought you went to heaven or some other kind of bullshit!" she told him. "oh just been getting clean!" He averted his gaze to Charlie than back to cherri bomb, and she caught on. Alastor had no idea why she would be here..but then remembered the question angel had asked him. "Charlie, our room.NOW." he instructed. 

He took Charlies hand and led her up to there room. "ok sugar tits, grab your camera, where gonna catch the Radio demon and the princess of hell going STRONG." Angel laughed. Husk and nifty where in a different room, but BJ knew exactly what his friend was planning. 

"Charlie when you here footsteps, start making moaning noises ok?" alastor explained. Charlie blushed. Alastor noticed. "what other reasons would he have his friend here?" Charlie caught on, and agreed. soon footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, and Charlie started. both of the steps got faster, and angel kicked in the door, but saw Charlie fully dressed. "what-" both cherri and angel began, but alastor snapped and a bucket of red cool aid spilled all over angels white and pink suit.

Angel screamed like a girl while the others where laughing there asses off. angel ran out of the room and cherri followed him. "oh al that was great! I've never done a prank before." Charlie told him. "well my dear, you should more often! as you can see-" Alastor pulled up the security cameras on the TV'S. (Charlies idea not his.) and they both saw angel throwing his suit off into the laundry machine. "now my dear." Alastor said with a smirk and turned the tv off, walked over to there door and locked it. 

Charlie giggled. "I'm not in the mood alastor" she explained. Alastor just laughed. "my dear, who said anything about having sex?" He put his hand by her head against the wall, and leaned down to kiss her.

as the kiss got more heated and passionate, alastor accidentally bit Charlies lip. hard, causing the demoness to bleed, while Charlie didn't care and wanted more, Alastor felt awful for hurting her. "Charlie!" Alastor had the two separate, and Charlie felt her bottom lip, and her finger found blood on her lip. "oh Charlie..." Alastor said. Charlie shrugged and used her sleeve to clean it up. 

Alastor made sure she was ok, and the two got back at it, and when they finished, Alastor had blood on his lips, and Charlie's lip was bruised. Alastor smiled and rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb and put his other hand on his waist. "My darling..."