Chapter 23: a good wedding, a hellish coronation

Alastor and Charlie didn't see each other again until about two hours before there wedding, when Satan had to attend a meeting, and let Charlie free roam for a while. Right after he stepped out of her room, Charlie teleported to the hotel, where she found everyone gone. She was thankful, she hadn't told alastor yet.

She went up to her room and just sat down on the bed. how WAS she going to tell alastor? she had no idea how he acted around children! He might even leave. "My dear, are you ok?" Charlie spun her head around and saw alastor in a black tux with red underneath and black bowtie. Charlie smiled and ran into his arms. "what is it my dear?" he asked her.

Charlie just looked to the side and avoided eye contact with him. Alastor just smiled softly and his ears went to the side. He used his hand on her cheek to make her look at him. He then put his hands on her stomach region and pressed his forehead against hers. "I know." He told her. Charlie gasped. "your serious? you know?" She asked him. Alastor nodded happily.

"who knew Charlie. that in hell, I would be living a better life than I did on earth?" He said softly. "I can only hope Charlie, that I'm a good father. How long do you have?" He asked her. "about two hours before dad realizes I'm gone." Charlie told him. Alastor smirked. "perfect." he grabbed her hand and took her outside and ran out to the spot of there first date.

"My dear, we have two hours, you and I both love to sing, so, what do you say darling?" Charlie only smirked and thought of the perfect song. She looked at alastor with the song in her head. "got it." he told her and snapped, and the music started.

Charlie started.

"When I met you, you came with a vision (Vision)
You made me wanna make some tough decisions
And usually you ain't the one to give in, but now I do (Do)
I so icy, how could I resist it? (Ice, ice)
When you look at me like you already miss it (Mm)
I ain't been too long but I'ma risk it, yeah, I do (Yeah)" Charlie sang with a smirk while walking in smirk around her future husband. He only laughed and gave her a look to continue.

I might be losing my mind (My mind)
But you got me feeling it's right (It's right)
And I look so good in all white (All white, all white, mm) Charlie sang. Alastor laughed. "I can vouch for that last part darling." Alastor said with a smirk. Charlie blushed but continued none the less

"'Cause when you look at me like that
I'm thinking, "Fuck it, let's get married" (Fuck it)
Rolly blankin' on your wrist, we're riding in my Chevy (Chevy)
Maybe where too young and maybe I'm not even ready, yeah, yeah (Yeah, yeah)
'Cause when you look at me like that
I'm thinking, "Fuck it, let's get married" (Fuck it)
Rolly blankin' on your wrist, we're riding in my Chevy (Chevy)
maybe I'm not even ready, yeah, yeah (Oh-oh)"  Charlie said with a smirk. she could tell alastor was nervous about singing the next part, but when he looked at her, all he got was confidence.

"Offset
I wasn't so ready (Hey)
Don't be so petty (Petty)
I know I keep feelin' (Phew)
Made your heart too heavy (Hey)
Hop on the jet, let me change the scenes (Phew)
Your prison's a blessin' (Prison)
I know you're tired, you feelin' the pressure (Tired)
Well, let me caress you (Caress you)
You gotta be wild (Wild)
Then put the cap with the lies
They tryna rise (Rise)
Climb at a all time high (Climb)
You gotta ride with no tires (Ride)
Lambo, the truck with surprise
We gotta survive (Survive)
I see the plot and the yachts"

NOW, Charlie was impressed. She reached her hand out to him, and the two combined there powers and made a fire shadow. Alastor stepped on it first, and helped Charlie up, and the shadow of fire took the appearance of a stage, and the two started to dance together.