chapter nine: the buck gets his doe

Charlie paced her room. "oh my god oh my god oh my god! a date! ive got a date!" Meanwhile angel was just laughing his ass off. "a date! oh my god ok Charlie your overreacting! here! what kind of dresses do you have?" Angel got up and went to her closet to look for dresses. "remind me again how you know how this works?"

"I'd rather not talk about it..." angel said. "aha! he'll like this one!" Angel pulled out not a dress, but a tuxedo!

"ok angel really? I need to wear a dress not a tux!" Charlie explained. "DID I HEAR SOMEONES GOING ON A DATE?!?!" angel and Charlie looked at Charlie's doorframe and standing there was lillth. Angel nodded excitedly and Charlie facepalmed. "ugh! she wasn't supposed to know!"

Lilith clapped and Razzle and Dazzle appeared. "um mom...?" "hush now darling, mommy is going to make sure your perfect for your date tonight!" Lillth squealed, grabbing make up. "you!" Lilith shouted while pointing at angel. "make sure the lucky guy doesn't see her at all today!" Angel nodded and went off to go distract Alastor. "so sweetie, whose the lucky guy anyway ?" Lilith asked. Charlie gulped. "Um...alastor..."

Lilith's smile faded from her face. "Charlie...I approve." "WAIT REALLY?!" Charlie asked. "well, he might not be the right guy, but if you think he is, than I'll support you honey." Lilith kissed her daughters forehead, and got to work with getting her ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastor waited at the forest, he hated modern technology, but he was willing to use a walkie talkie for Charlie. he hid behind a bush and then angel came in "ok smiley, I cant believe I'm actually helping ya, but I owe Charlie. she's comin! she just left the hotel." Alastor said his thanks and threw (in his opinion) the damned thing against a tree.

He made sure that everything was working and headed into the forest. he waited for at least a good half hour before he finally heard steps, but...instead he saw a white goat come into the clearing. he walked over to it and offered it some lettuce. He always had a fondness for goats, he was raised on a farm when he was alive, and he always tended to goats.

"ya know, I really like goats, I always had a fondness for them." the goat let out a bleat noise (the sound a goat makes is called bleating) "hm? oh just waiting for a girl. I do hope she makes it. I hope she is ok." Again the goat made that noise. "she's the princess of hell. honestly, when I first heard of her idea, I found it amusing. a demon? getting forgiven? But, I'll admit it, as I'm spending more time with her, she amazes me every day. I...I think I love her. But how would I know what love feels like? I never got it when I was alive...why the hell would I get it now?"

Alastor pet the goat, and rubbed its horns. he knew that the horns where every goats sweet spot when it came to petting. "thanks Al!" the goat said. "WHAT THE FUCK!" alastor fell over from fear, and the goat turned into a laughing Charlie. "sorry al, I didn't think you'd be scared!" she held out her hand to help him up. He took it and got a good look at her. She was wearing a Light pink dress, the same shade as her tuxedo, and her make up was done wonderfully, her hair had been curled somehow, but she had an apple clip in her hair.

"woah...Charlie you look beautiful..." He told her. She blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "thanks al, if its any consolation you look really handsome!" Charlie told him. He blushed and thanked her. Suddenly something clicked. "OH! you love goats! that's why your so nice to razzle and dazzle!" alastor chuckled and nodded. "sorry about this dear, but I admit it, that I'm actually the one who has been slipping the two extra pieces of lettuce..." he admitted. She gasped and gave him a playful glare. "I've been wondering about that!" she told him. The two laughed and then he offered her his arm. "come along now, Dear. I must show you something." She took his arm and he lead to her to another section of the forest, which was brightly decorated with colored lights .

"oh al! its amazing! how did you even..." "Angel dust my dear! surprisingly he wanted to help, and with that reputation he has. What is he again?" Alastor asked. "he's...a porn star." Charlie said while embarrassed. Alastor laughed, "well none other than the spider. Now my dear-" Alastor stepped ahead of her bit, just arms reach. "care to dance?" He asked her. Charlie gulped and looked to the side. "I...I don't know al. I can't formal dance, only silly dance." Alastor smiled, and took her hand. "my dear, who said anything about formal dancing?"

he took her hand pulled her closer. He put his hand on her waist and she put her hands around the back of his neck, he started to move around with her, snapped and the music started to play

Alastor begun first.

"I close my eyes and I can see
A world that's waiting up for me that I call my own"

Charlie caught on and started to sing as well.

"Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home"

the two's voices met with each other, and they harmonized, and continued to sing at the same time.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, if they call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design!"

After that Alastor picked Charlie up by her waist and started to spin her around, who started to giggle and held onto his arms for support, and he continued to sign the next part by himself.

"'Cause every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

he threw her up into the air and caught her, and spun her around, meanwhile, Charlie couldn't stop smiling. Alastor let her sing the next part, he could tell she was anxious to sing again.

"There's a house we can build
Every room inside is filled with things from far away
Special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile on a rainy day"

She reached up and cupped his face in her hands and rubbed her thumb against his cheek. Now he usually hated touching, but being touched by her only made him feel secure.She put her face into the crook of his neck, and closed her eyes, and he continued to sing to her while moving her around.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say we've lost our minds
See, I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Run away to a world that we design

'Cause every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

Charlies face left alastors neck and she looked up at him.

"However big, however small
Let me be part of it all
Share your dreams with me
You may be right, you may be wrong
But say that you'll bring me along to the world I see
To the world we close our eyes to see
We close our eyes to see

Every night, I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

For the world we're gonna make"

the two stopped as the music stopped, and they realized they where in the middle of the clearing. Alastor had a bit of a sweat from how much he had picked up Charlie up.He leaned down a bit, and pressed his forehead against hers. "Charlie. I've got something to tell you. I...I love you Charlie...and I always will...dead or alive." Charlie blushed madly and gathered all her courage, and leaned up to alastor and kissed his lips. He warmed into it and kissed her back. After they separated, Charlie bopped his nose and giggled.

"I love you too Al."

WHY CAN'T I GET A GUY LIKE ALASTOR?!?! ANYWAY, this one took me forever! I hope you guys enjoyed this, thanks again for all the support, and feel free to comment! also if anybody voted on this it would be greatly appreciated.

also word count was 1515 words.