Chapter 8: asking her

Alastor woke up with an awful headache. He sat up in his bed rubbing his temples. He looked at his bedside table and saw his journal open. "oh no.." 

Alastor looked over to his closet and saw the doors wide open.He groaned, and figured he'd have to face whoever saw it at sometime. He got out of bed,and wore only his undershirt, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He left his room and went down to the main Hallway, where Angel was talking with somebody with blond hair, and looked a lot like charlie...

"Oh alastor! there you are!" Angel dust exclaimed, he waved Alastor over. As he was walking over, He realized the person talking was none other than queen lillth. "Queen lillth! an honor it is to have you here! But, and please do forgive me for any intrusion my queen, but I do take it that your not here for redemption?"

Lillith laughed. "of course i'm not Alastor, I'm here for my daughter." Alastor nodded. "if you'll follow me my queen, I can show you to her room, where she is currently residing." The queen nodded, and Alastor showed her the way. "so Alastor, how many demons currently reside here?" the queen asked him. "Why, I'd say at least a good 30 demons now reside here. But how is...well, satan?" Alastor asked. The queen sighed.

"well...He's sulking around the clock. Recently he's been wanting a new child, but i don't know.." Lillth admitted. "let me offer you a piece of advice my queen. He does treat you like your an equal and treats you right does he not?" Alastor asked. "of course! never makes me do anything I don't want to do." 

"then if you don't want to bear another child, he should understand. Oh look where here!" Alastor knocked on charlies door. "come in!" she shouted. "wait here." alastor whispered to lillith, and he opened the door and stepped into the room, closing it behind him. 

"Alastor! your awake! how's your head?" Charlie asked. Alastor chuckled. "just a bit of a headache my dear. Nothing more, um Charlie...are you the one who took me to my room yesterday?" Charlie nodded. Alastor smirked, "so then, your the one who got into my journal." Charlie blushed. "I- um I..." Charlie stammered out. Charlie remembered the events of yesterday, now it was her turn to smirk. 

"ya know alastor, your the one who flirted with me yesterday." Alastor laughed. "my dear what are you talking about? I know you need time to get over vaggie!" Alastor explained. Charlie giggled, a sound Alastor found he enjoyed. Alastor smirked, she had most likely read the page about vaggie, he loved her curiosity.  

"Mademoiselle, je vous trouve absolument charmante." Alastor said while walking towards her. "al?" Charlie asked, now red. Alastor placed his hands on her shoulders, and his hands found her face, and he held her face in his hands. Charlie put her hands on his, and they both started to lean in, UNTIL

"HELLO DARLING!!" both turned there heads in the direction of the door and saw lillth standing there with her arms wide open. "mom!" Charlie said and happily ran over to her mother. "um mom we where kind of in the middle of something..." Charlie explained, with alastor turning redder by the minute.

Lillth hugged her daughter. "I haven't seen you in five months. you two can wait to make out." the two blushed, and Lilith laughed. "ok, i'll leave you two alone now. Charlie, I'll be downstairs, ok?" The queen hugged her daughter and left the room. once the door closed, the two looked at each other awkwardly. "Charlie if you still need time I can completely respect that. But my dear, if you are ready, maybe tomorrow you could join me for a walk?" Alastor asked her. 

Charlie gulped and thought for a second, and decided. "I would love to alastor!"