Chapter 56: Back in time.

"Well the roaring twenties couldn't have been THAT bad!" Charlie argued. "Oh please my dear they where awful." Alastor argued back.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." Charlie said. Alastor gave her a huge smile and called Lucifer in. "Sir don't you have a time machine?" Alastor asked and Lucifer nodded. "I use it to go back to my favorite eras. Like the 1700s. Man good times." Lucifer explained.

"Well Charlie thinks the twenties wherent horrible. Care to let me use it?" Alastor asked. Lucifer shook his head no. "You'll spend a week with the kids." Alastor said. "Deal!" Lucifer agreed.

The day came and Charlie couldn't get away from the kids. "Oh I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Charlie said with tears streaming down her face. While Charlie and alastor where saying goodbye to arrow the triplets looked at each other with excitement.

"Nothing but candy and sweets for a week!" Abigor said happily. "Lord take me now!" Lizzie said feeling faint.

Charlie and alastor stepped into the machine and waved goodbye one last time. "Oh al I'm going to miss them..." Charlie said sadly. Alastor only laughed. "It's only for a week Charlie! They'll be fine." Alastor promised.

Charlie sighed and sat down on one of the chairs. "I know, I just...Ive barely lived without them for the past ten year's.." Charlie said. Alastor punched in the date and they felt themselves turn human. "Great human again. Are you ok honey?" Ace asked. "Ugh I feel weird..." Charlie complained. Ace looked over and he felt himself turn red.

(OK THEY LOOK LIKE THIS! I SAW THIS ON INSTAGRAM IT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY HUMAN CHARLIE I CAN FIND ANYWHERE! THE PICTURE ISNT MINE IT BELONGS TO THE ARTIST!)

"Darling you look..." Ace began, than was cut off by the machine announcing they where leaving. Charlie cling onto Ace, and he held her close. She's 10x more pretty...and considering the fact how easily I blush when I was human...oh god.

They both squeezed there eyes and held onto to each other and felt the machine lifting. Charlie held on to ace tighter.

Soon they felt the machine stop, and they looked outside and ace saw a familiar forest. "No no no no! Not this city!" Ace shouted. "What is it?" Charlie asked. "Hold on maybe its ok, maybe I'm not around..GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" Ace shouted. "Charlie where in New Orleans in 1933." Ace explained. She gave him a so what? Look.

"Charlie that's the year I died! Here in this city!" Ace explained. Charlie's eyes widened. "Ok so where super off course, and where in the same year you died in the same city! Ok so all we have to do is just go back further!" Charlie walked over to the dashboard and her face grew angry.

"Fuck! Where out of gas! We've got to wait three days before we can go again." Charlie explained. Ace sighed and he opened the door. "There's a cabin around here we can stay in until the three days are up." The two started walking and alastor decided to remind Charlie some basics of being human.

"So you need to drink water every three days, and eat every three weeks" alastor told her. Charlie took note and they walked up the stairs to the cabin.

Ace knocked on the door and sighed in relief when he saw that there was nobody home. He opened the door for Charlie and she stared in wonder. "I've never been in a human cabin before." This gave ace a perverted thought. They where alone, nobody around for Miles, UNTIL

Knock knock knock

Charlie and aces heads snapped towards the door, and Ace gulped nervously. Charlie went to answer it while ace hid. "Excuse me mam, but this cabin is subject to search." A cop said.

Charlie had no idea what to do, so just let him in. The cop thanked her and he started in the living room. "Um if you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for?" Charlie asked. "Please, ill answer that when the man of the house gets home." The cop responded.

Ace growled low in his throat. He was in the kitchen watching and remembered a small detail. He went over to the cupboards under the sink and pulled out a familiar knife. "Hello old friend..." Ace said to the knife and hid under the window in the kitchen. (Like in the amazing world of gum ball)

"Now where is the man of this household?" The cop asked. "He's um...shopping?" Charlie said. The cop just rolled his eyes. "You should be doing the shopping not him." The cop told her. Ace gripped the knifes handle tighter. If he laid a finger on his wife, his victim count would be 201.

Charlie just scoffed. The cop turned to face her and pushed her down. "You don't disrespect me you-" the cop stopped mid sentence. The cop fell over and Charlie gasped when she saw a knife in his back.

"Al!" Charlie scolded. "Sorry my dear, but he put a finger on you." He explained. Charlie sighed and helped him clean up the evidence. They dumped the body in the river near by. As they where walking back Ace apologized. "I'm sorry darling, I just hate seeing you hurt." Ace admitted.

Charlie took his hand and put it on her waist. "I forgive you al." She said. When they got home, ace locked the door behind them. Charlie gave him a werid look before ace pinned her to the couch. "I haven't been alone with you in five months, what do you say we do darling?" Ace asked. Charlie smirked and pulled him in for a kiss.

Oh what a night it was indeed.