chapter 26:A part he's never seen before

As the two where snuggling and alastor was trying to get his wife back to sleep, something crossed Charlies mind. she looked up at alastor and gulped and quickly looked away. Alastor noticed. "what is it darling?" He asked his wife. Charlie gulped. "there's something I should tell you." Charlie said sadly. Before she could start, the castle doors flew open.

The two looked at each other and ran down, Charlie putting on her crown in the process of running down. Lucifer and Lilith met the two at the grand staircase, but they seemed happy.

"Queen Charlie, Prince Alastor." Charlie looked over, and her temper shot up. "HELSA?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Charlie shouted, goat horns now growing on her forehead. "Charlie please! it's only helsa! your friend!" Lilith reprimanded her daughter.SHES NOT MY FRIEND! SHES MY FUCKING RIVAL!  Charlie thought to herself.

"Helsa good to see you!" Satan called out. Helsa curtsied. "Me and Lilith will leave the three of you alone. You'll like her Alastor." Lucifer said and he and Lilith walked away. Helsa then turned to Charlie. Charlie's goat horns where still there and her hands where smoking. "I can't believe you went and married the actual radio demon! I knew you where stupid but how stupid can you be?" She asked. NOW alastor intervened.

"Um excuse me, But I am Alastor, might I ask who you are?" Alastor asked. Helsa smirked. "I am helsa, Chief of the court." She explained. Charlie rolled her eyes. Helsa had an idea. She had heard that alastor knew French, so she decided to try and FLRIT WITH ALASTOR IN FRENCH.

"Alastor, J'ai un problème avec mon portable, il manque ton numéro !" Alastor blushed and cleared his throat. "I um..." Alastor said. Charlies eyes where now smoking! she understood.EVERY.SINGLE.WORD. "YOU BITCH!! HE'S MY FUCKING HUSBAND! AND YOUR FLRITING WITH HIM?! THATS IT!" Charlie started to charge forward but was grabbed by alastor. He held her back by her hands and pulled her closer to him. "Charlie think about the baby, its not healthy..." He told her.

Helsa's eyes widened and she burst out laughing. "your preganat with his kid?! oh my god! and I thought I was the slut!" Helsa burst out laughing. Alastor growled low and Charlie just dug her head into the crook of his neck trying to tune her out.

Alastor summoned his staff and his antlers grew. "Helsa, I suggest you leave."

the demoness disappeared and Charlie calmed down. He put his hands on her shoulders. and saw how red her face was from crying. "oh sweetheart..." He pulled her close and hugged his wife softly. "shh its ok my dear." He comforted her. He swore to himself to tell Lucifer about this, but Charlie needed him right now.

He picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room, which he was planning on asking Charlie later if she didn't mind making it into there room. He set her on the bed and sat on the bed beside her. "I guess that's what you wanted to tell me about my dear." Charlie sniffed and wiped away the tears. Alastor used his thumb to wipe away her tears and pressed his forehead to hers and put his hand on his Charlie's stomach. "As long as your both ok my dear, there's no need to cry, because I'm here"