Chapter 34: Family friends

Alastor was walking down the street when he bumped into someone one. "Oh dear me! I'm sorry i wasn't looking where I was going!" alastor apologized. The imp waved him off. "No your ok! " the imp held out his hand to shake and alastor shook it. "Names moxxie!" The imp told him. Alastor flashed him a smile. "I'm alastor!" Alastor told him. 

Moxxie recognized the name. "oh yeah I've heard of you! Your the prince right? who married the princess?" Moxxie asked. Alastor nodded. "yes indeed, your correct good sir." Alastor said thankful someone didn't bring up his reign as the radio demon.

"MOXXIE!" the demons looked over and Moxxie groaned. "great its my ex boss blitzo! I quit like a year ago with my wife." Moxxie explained. "I'm sorry did you say blitzo?" alastor asked. Moxxie nodded, before any of the two could get away, Blitzo had run over. "when did you get so fucking fast?!" Blitzo asked. "Blitzo please! its been a year!" Blitzo rolled his eyes. Alastor got an idea. "So your blitzo? well, I would like to cancel everything I asked for." 

Blitzo's mouth just dropped, and Moxxie laughed. The two friends walked away. "so mind if I ask where your going?" Alastor asked while the two where walking. "the hazbin hotel.My wife is staying there after we talked about how it might be for the best for our future." alastor nodded. "my wife is there currently with my children! You know angle dust?" Alastor asked. Moxxie thought for a bit. "I've heard the name. why?" Moxxie asked. "he's a friend of mine! after Charlie and I left for the castle he took over the hotel!" Alastor explained. 

The two got to the hotel after lots of talking, and it was clear that a friendship had blossomed. Alastor pressed the button for facial recognition and the gates to the hotel opened. Alastor walked up to the doors and opened them and found the lobby booming! Moxxie and Alastor started in awe, alastor had never seen it this busy! He looked around for Charlie but saw her no where, but saw...ANGEL NEAR ADRIEN WHO WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTON TO HIM! "heh...would you excuse me for a second?" Alastor asked and Moxxie nodded. Alastor rushed over to his son and held him. "you ok Adrien?" alastor asked. Adrien only laughed and put his hands on his fathers nose. 

Alastor sighed with relief and turned his attention to angle,but a single cry from adrien told him to wait until later. Alastor sighed and walked back over to Moxxie. "And whose this little demon Alastor?" Moxxie asked. Alastor chuckled. "My son adrien! I don't know why angle had him, but i have to go find his mother. Hope to see you again!" alastor and Moxxie said goodbye and alastor had a good feeling he knew where Charlie was. He went upstairs to there old room and knocked. 

"come in..." Charlie called out. Alastor came in and found Charlie on the bed with her eyes red, but from crying. He rushed over to her and saw that Elizabeth and Abrigo where in cribs, and that there room had been transformed into a nursey. Alastor put Adrien in his crib and went over to charlie. "charlie what's wrong?" Alastor asked. "I feel so bad! I let Adrien get lose! I'm a horrible mother alastor!" Charlie cried. Alastor sat beside her. "Just tell me dearest, what happened?" 

"I just got here when angle offered to watch Adrien for me, and then I came back here and realized I lost him!" charlie cried. Alastor chuckled. "honey, your being forgetful. motherhood Is getting to you my dear." Charlie remembered and groaned and lay back on the bed. she rubbed her temples. "ya know while I was walking around I met this one really nice Imp, I think her name was Millie? she seemed really nice." Charlie told him while getting up to look at him. 

"that's strange. I met an Imp named Moxxie who seemed like a good guy. Hey how about this, I go get you some coffee?" alastor asked and he patted her thigh. she nodded and he left to go down to the lobby. He somehow got himself to the coffee machine, and saw angle talking with some demons. "yeah ya know, I'm sure I could take alastor, hell, he trusts me with his life." Alastor walked behind him and cleared his throat. "angle the day I trust you with my life is the day I go to heaven." Alastor said and angle just ran off, still scared Alastor was going to murder him. 

He walked out of the little bar section and saw Moxxie there looking sad. Alastor walked over. "can't find her huh?" Alastor asked. Moxxie shook his head no. "you know friend, after I give this coffee to charlie, ill help ya look." Moxxie looked at him with happiness in his eyes. "thanks alastor I owe you!" Alastor waved him off. "your a friend of mine, and I help people who are my friends." 

Alastor told him he would be right back and quickly brought it up to charlie, who was now asleep. he kissed her forehead and covered her up and tucked her in. He checked on all of his children and made sure they where sleeping on there belly and put a blanket on all of them and then rushed down to help moxxie. After half an hour, Alastor found her. "Um excuse me mam are you Millie?" Alastor asked a imp. she nodded. "oh good, hey moxxie I found her!" alastor yelled and moxxie came running over. "moxxie!" Millie yelled and ran over to her husband and they embraced. 

"Millie this is alastor, the demon who helped me find you!" the two shook hands. "good to meet you!" Alastor said. "hey aren't you Charlie's husband?" Millie asked. He nodded. "speaking of me, hey al!" Alastor looked over and he smiled in delight. she arrived at his side and he opened his mouth to say something about the kids, but she stopped him. "with husk so don't worry." she told him. He opened his mouth more, AGAIN was interrupted by charlie. "he went up to our room, don't worry!" she told him. Alastor only laughed. 

"oh hi millie!" Charlie said and the four started talking, and soon it became obvious that they now had good family friends. 

They made plans to have a meeting at the castle, and Alastor and charlie bid them goodbye and headed to there old room. "Thanks for coffee al." Charlie said and leaned into his side and alastor put his hand on her waist. "what can I say my dear, I just didn't want to see you without a vital piece of clothing." he explained and pecked her lips.