Chapter 25: oh she didn't....

A few months had gone by, and the couple had decided it was best to move into the castle, with Charlie's parents. As the days went on however, Alastor could tell the job as queen was taking a toll on her. Now as a prince, Alastor didn't have to do much besides be at his wife's side and help at the hotel. 

Soon, it was time for Charlies first appointment, and Lilith had pulled her daughter aside to say: "Yeah you should go alone on this one." When Charlie had asked why, Lilith explained that the first appointment wasn't even for the baby, it was for Charlie, a certain area that Lilith knew alastor would freak out if anyone besides himself saw. So Charlie went alone. Thankfully all they did was look, and that was that. 

When she was made queen, Charlie had gained new powers, so she could now shapeshift into anyone/anything, and could teleport anywhere. So when she stepped outside she teleported back to the castle. She walked inside and went to her room and laid down on her bed. She felt pain in her stomach and grimaced. 

She summoned razzle. "bring alastor to me razzle." Charlie instructed. Razzle nodded and he leapt out the door, which made Charlie figure he was at the hotel and she groaned at the thought. Before she knew it her doors had burst open with alastor in a bellboy outfit. "Charlie my dear are you ok?! razzle came and got me and-" he was interrupted by SEVERE laughing from Charlie. "thanks honey BUT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" she asked. "what? its my bellboy outfit! I just got it before I got here, razzle got me as soon as I stepped out of our room. why?" Charlie pointed it to the bathroom and he went inside. 

He looked in the mirror, and his face had turned red. he was so glad he hadn't served anyone when he was in this outfit. it looked fine, but printed all over it was 

"STRAWBERRY PIMP" 

He summoned his cane and waved it over himself and he was back in his normal tux, and opened the door, and it slammed against the wall, and started walking around the room

"how dare he! I am the prince of hell PRINCE OF HELL! THE RADIO DEMON AND YET HE STILL WANTS TO BECKON WITH ME!" alastor shouted. "al." Charlie tried. "I AM MARRIED TO THE LITERAL QUEEN OF HELL, SHE IS PREGANT WITH MY CHILD AND HE STILL WANTS TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A HULLIAGIN!" he shouted once more. "al.." Charlie tried again. "THAT NO GOOD DRUG ADDICTED SPIDER WHEN I SEE HIM AGAIN I AM GOING TO-" "HONEY!!!" Charlie FINALLY shouted. He looked over and saw her lying there. "oh my dear I'm so sorry! I let my stupid emotions handle me again!"  He apologized and kneeled down next to her.  

Charlie used her hand and rubbed his cheek and Alastor leaned into her hand. "no need to kill anyone honey. I promise." All of a sudden a butler appeared at the door. "My queen, A news reporter is at the door." Alastor and Charlie looked at each other and shrugged. "send her in Alex." Alastor instructed. "yes of course my prince." the butler walked off to get the reporter and reappeared a few minutes later. "My queen and prince, Katie Killjoy." Charlies eyes just widened. 

"good afternoon my prince and queen." Katie said. Charlie growled SO LOW. practically like a wolf. "Katie, I wish I could say it was good to see you." Charlie growled. Katie rolled her eyes. "hey im the one who gave you the instructions to him aren't I?"  Katie shot back. Alastor rolled his eyes. "That maybe true Mam, but you are the one who called her passion project a huge failure, and told her 'I don't give two flying fucks about what some princess wants'. Not to mention you abuse your co anchor tom trench." 

Katie just snorted. "yeah, but here's the reason im here. Queen Charlotte, can you confirm or deny that your pregnant with the radio demons child?" Katie asked and shoved the mic in her face. Charlie began stumbling on her words. "well, I um..." Now alastor was pissed.  "and Ms.Killjoy I must ask, aren't you about to get fired from channel 666?" Alastor asked.  Katie gulped and lowered the mic and quickly had the camera stop rolling. 

She left and Charlie smirked at her husband. "I must say al, you never cease to amaze me with your quick wits." Charlie told him. "and the same for you my dear, your beauty, even during this, is astonishing to me." Alastor told her and made Charlie blush. "now, my dear, are you ok?" Alastor asked her. "Don't worry al, just some pains that's all." Charlie reassured him. He kissed her forehead. "If you'll excuse me my darling, I better head back to the hotel." Alastor started to walk away before Charlie grabbed his arm.

"please al? five minutes of cuddles?" Charlie asked. Alastor smiled softly and ran his hand through her blond hair. "ok fine, five more minutes my dear."