Chapter 45:A husbands rage

WARNING: DESCRIPTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT AHEAD

Valentino started showing up a lot more after that, only to see Charlie. Alastor was HIGHLY suspicious of Charlie, and decided to go to angle for advice about his old boss.

Angle and alastor sat at the hotels bar. "What is it al?" Angel asked. Alastor sighed. "It's Charlie. Valentino has been showing up lately at the castle, and whenever he's around Charlie acts so scared. Your his old employee...do you know about him." Alastor turned to him and saw a horrified look on his face.

"I can't say much, I'm still his employee...but just go to this location and say the name of the person who sacrificed herself for you." Angle handed alastor a card with an address on it.

Alastor walked over to the address and found it was an abandoned ware house. He summoned his staff and walked inside. It was old dusty, and it seemed nobody had been there in years.

"Well I'll be damned." A voice said.

Alastor sighed. "Vaggie." Alastor said with pain. A HUGE wind of gust went through the factory, knocking Tom over, but alastor still stood. The star of Lucifer glowed below him, and alastor stared in wonder.

A huge blow came out, knocking alastor to the wall. Standing in the middle was someone who was supposed to be long gone. "V-vaggie..." alastor said through tears. She smiled her jerkish smile. Alastor ran up to her and tried to hug her, but he went right through her. "I've gotta say shitlord, Charlie had softened you." Vaggie teased.

"Why?" Alastor asked. Vaggie just shook her head. "I can't say, I'll tell you one thing. Charlie isn't cheating on you. She's going through something big. I beg you, please do something al!" Vaggie begged. Alastor nodded and she smiled softly and vaggie disappeared.

Alastor had an idea and ran out of the warehouse.

Meanwhile at the castle.

Charlie held her nose, tears covering her face. Something small appeared in the corner of the room, but neither Valentino nor Charlie saw it.

It was a security camera going live to alastor's phone.

Valentino approached Charlie again. "Your going to pleasure me whether you like it or not you bitch whore!" Valentino shouted and grabbed Charlie and pinned her to the wall. He forcefully unbuttoned Charlie's pants. "Now let me feel you..."

————————————————————————
"Now let me feel you..."  alastor had never been so pissed. He stormed to the castle. His wife, his doe, HIS CHARLIE! Was being raped! Who KNEW how long this had been going on! Alastor went into his demon form,Thankfully the kids where spending the day at the hotel.

He kicked down the door and went over to razzle and dazzle and explained the situation. They TURNED INTO PURE BEASTS and followed alastor, who guided the beasts to the bedroom. Alastor kicked down the door and saw Valentino pinning Charlie to the wall...

FORCEFULLY GOING IN AND OUT OF HER! Charlie was crying harder than she ever had, but alastor was MAD AND PISSED. Alastor summoned Lucifers trident and came up behind behind Valentino and grabbed his neck.

"GET YOUR DICK OUT OF MY WIFE!!" Alastor shouted. He threw Valentino across the room and flew at him, kicked his face.He picked up valentino again, and spoke in voodoo.

Valentino screamed in pain and fire started covering his feet, slowly going up his body. Valentino screamed in pain, and alastor reached for his neck and ripped off a chunk of his flesh. Valentino's heart stopped, and he died right there,on the wall. Alastor laughed, and ripped out Valentino's heart.

He stomped all over Valentino's corpse and left his corpse for razzle and dazzle to feast on. He walked over to Charlie and saw her still crying. He sat down by her and pulled her to his side.

"Oh Charlie I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm such a fuckwad! I'm awful!" Alastor cried. Charlie looked up at him and saw his face was red from crying. She pulled him in close for a hug. "I love you so much Charlie! I promise you I'll never let anyone hurt you again! I'll protect you until I die!" Alastor promised. Charlie's head fell onto alastor's chest. "Oh honey...your going to get in so much trouble..." Charlie told him. "I don't care! I love you Charlie and I'm willing to be killed for that." Alastor explained.

Alastor reached down and put her underwear back on. Alastor nodded to razzle and dazzle and they took the corpse somewhere else. He put Charlie in the bed and cuddled in next to her. Alastor breathed in her scent. Charlie cried into his chest. "It hurt...so much...al..." Charlie cried. Alastor just held her closer and kissed her hair.

"It's ok. I promise darlin. That bitch is never going to hurt you again." Alastor promised. Charlie fell asleep, then alastor fell asleep right beside her.