Chapter 39:new powers?!

Charlie woke up next to alastor after five rounds. She looked at the clock and gasped at the time she saw. She shook alastor but he was OUT. she growled to herself and leapt off the bed and got dressed in her normal tux and opened a portal to the hotel.

She knocked on the hotels door and angle answered the door looking beat. Charlie's smile wobbled. "Have a fun day with the kids angle?" Charlie asked. Angle looked her up and down and noticed several hickeys on her neck.

"Have a fun day with you husband Charlie?" Angle asked and gave her a smirk. Charlie blushed and covered her neck. "No! Well maybe! I-where are my kids?!" She asked. Angle laughed and opened the door for her.

She stepped through and was tackled by razzle and dazzle. She laughed and pet there heads. "Ya know, the castle needs extra muscle, and BJ is really good at running the security here, so why don't you take them home with you?" Angle asked. "Really angle? Oh thank you so much!" She told him.

Angle lead her to the nursery, where husk was curled up like a cat with the triplets pressed against him. Charlie almost cried from how cute it was. She picked up Abigor, and dazzle held him for Charlie. She took Lizzie, and razzle held her for Charlie. Charlie picked up Adrien and opened a portal. She thanked angel again. "Hey anytime. You two needed to have sex again sooner or later!" Angle laughed and Charlie blushed heavily.

Razzle and Dazzle growled at angle and Charlie quickly ushered them away into the portal. She stepped out onto the other side of the portal and put all the triplets in there cribs. Razzle saw alastor and jumped onto the bed excitedly. Charlie laughed and picked up dazzle and set him on the bed.

She sat down next to alastor, who was still out cold. He had used a lot of energy that day. "Al?" Charlie asked and shook him a bit. He grumbled and jerked her hand away. She got an idea. "Oh al...how about another round~" she said in a seductive tone. NOW alastor shot straight up.

He saw her clothes and looked down and saw razzle in his lap smiling at him. He laughed and pet the goat between the horns. "I take it that means the babies are home?" Alastor asked. Charlie nodded and pointed to the cribs where the triplets where sleeping.

Alastor smiled softly and started to get up but Charlie stopped him. "Honey, your still naked." Charlie said through giggles. Alastor looked down and under the covers. "Oh." Alastor said and saw Charlie's face. "Unless you would like to continue my dear~" alastor said and he reached for her breast but she slapped his hand away. "Al you know I would love to, but a few things, one, where out of condoms."

Charlie than pointed at his beside table and he saw that his wife was right. They where out. "Two, I'm not on the pill right now. And three. THE KIDS ARE HERE!" Charlie explained. Alastor only smiled guilty and waved his hand over himself and that made him dressed. He got up and took the spell off the room, then just yawned and went back to sleep. Charlie smiled and leaned into her husbands side. "Oh, and the kids have to get there shots tomorrow." Charlie said.

Alastor's eyes bulged open and he looked down at Charlie. "Pfft they don't need them..." alastor said while working a sweat. He didn't want his children hurt!

Charlie sighed and cupped his face. "I know your nervous, but I'll need your help tomorrow. Besides the doctors are coming here. The shots don't hurt alastor." Charlie said reading his mind.

Alastor sighed and looked at his children. "If you say so honey." alastor told her. Charlie squeezed his shoulder and alastor let his head fall onto her lap. Charlie giggled and rubbed his deer ears. His tail started wagging, and Charlie snorted. Alastor gave her a smirk and started turning his head, but Charlie gave him a smack on the back of his head, and it was enough to make him stop.

Charlie fell asleep with alastor's head still in her lap, and alastor gently tipped her over,then used his magic to put her in a nightgown. He laid next to her and closed his eyes. Suddenly abigor started crying, which was very unlike him. Alastor rushed over and tried to calm his son, but nothing was working. Alastor got an idea and quickly rushed him to the play room Lilith had installed before she left to help run the hotel.

He set abigor down and turned into a deer in front of him. Abigor stared and alastor in his deer form sat in front of his son, who reached for little muzzle. Alastor stood and bowed his head, abigor laughed and a bright light shined all around him. Alastor quickly turned back, and stood there in shock. Abigor had turned into a baby deer!

Alastor gasped and picked up his son in his deer form. He held Abigor in his arms, he was still in his deer form! He carried him all they to his and Charlie's room. He kicked down the door and rushed over to the bed. "Charlie wake up!" He shouted. Charlie shot up and gave her husband the angriest look he had ever seen.

"What?!" She asked. He gulped and showed her Abigor, not a surprise she didn't believe him. "I love you alastor, but how can that be Abigor? He's right over there." She pointed to his crib and looked over and saw her son wasn't there!

She looked at the baby deer and back at alastor. The deer shined a bit and Abigor was in his fathers arms!Abigor laughed and clapped. "Again again!" Abigor laughed.

Charlie and Alastor looked at each other, but the two where VERY tired, and decided to address it in the morning. Alastor kissed his son goodnight, tucked him in, and sat down beside Charlie. He took his jacket off and hung it on the coat hanger.

He later beside Charlie, who used his lap as a pillow. Alastor chuckled and fell asleep like that.