Chapter 18: losing something important

Alastor woke up in a bed, he wasn't sure if he was back in hell or if he was still on earth. He looked to his left and saw a window filled with blue sky. Yup. He was still on earth. He looked all around him and saw no-one. He looked down and saw his entire lower half of his torso was covered in bandages. He felt an excruciating pain in stomach, and remembered he was shot.

All of a sudden the door opened and alastor braced himself for shrieks of horror, and "what are you?!" but instead, all he got was...Charlie. "Charlie?!" Alastor asked. Charlie only gave him a disappointed look. "alastor how did you even get here? I told you not to worry about me, and here you are! in my hotel room, shot! I could've lost you! I-" she was interrupted by alastor kissing her. they pulled apart, and alastor ignored the look of anger on her face.

"darling, what makes you think this hurts?" he asked in a smooth tone. Charlie blushed and turned away. she was still sore with him. He sighed and ran his hand up and down her waist. "I followed you because I can barely spend a day without you dearest." Charlie noticed the symbols on his cheek and remembered the words on his grave. "alastor...how did you get here..." she asked. Alastors look changed from 'my dear I'm so glad your ok! 'to 'BUSTED!!!' 

"I um...teleported after talking with your father!" Alastor lied. Charlie sighed. "ok..how did you really?" Charlie asked. Alastor sighed and explained the complex voodoo magic he had performed. Charlies eyes got wider and wider and wider and eventually where practically out of her head. "Alastor you practiced voodoo?" Alastor nodded, than sighed. He opened his mouth to tell her all about his reign as the slasher, when she put her finger on his lips. "Tell me later al, I'm contacting my father, and then where going home." alastor nodded and sat back down on the bed.

after coming back home to hell.

After a warm welcome back from everyone, alastor and Charlie headed back to there room. Alastor could tell something was on her mind, but decided to not press it right now. The two got back into there room and alastor locked the door behind them. He had...Plans. Plus he didn't Beetlejuice interrupting there talk.

"Ok Charlie. My name down here means 'he who does not forget'. I got that name because I killed whoever committed a mass crime in my town, and it happened often. Especially when my friends where threatened." He explained, expecting Charlie to hate him.

"And why would I hate you you for that al? I can see where you were coming from." Charlie told him. Alastor smirked and grabbed Charlie and pinned her down on his bed. "You know I love you dear." He told her. Charlie blushed, and two started to kiss.

After kissing, it was obvious the two wanted to go further, but Charlie had no idea what to do. She and vaggie had never gone past groping, and even then they didn't do that often. Alastor read the confusion on her face and chuckled. "come here darling, and let daddy show you how its done." 

After that, both of them lost a certain card.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her friends say that she was more lively after that night, and maybe it was true, but she was glad it had happened with the right demon, and not some pervert trying to rape her. Angel immediately noticed the change in her attitude, the sudden relaxedness of alastor...and since having sex WAS LITERALLY HIS JOB, he quickly put two and two together...

"HOLY SHIT!" angel cried out and ran over to alastor when he figured it out. "smiley! did you and Charlie..." Angel began, but alastor cut him off. "My feminine fellow" He said with a laugh. "That's Charlie's choice to tell you or not. Not mine, it is her private business." alastor than walked away from the conversation. "YOU PIMP YOU AND CHARLIE DID IT AND I KNOW IT!" he shouted, thankfully it was just the two In the room. Angel just groaned and got an idea, and called up cherry bomb. 

"yo cherry! I've got an idea!"