Chapter 47: THERE WHO?!

Alastor and Charlie got back from there walk to see lucifer hold his grandchildren in his lap, and Lilith with her head on her shoulder. Charlie quickly pulled alastor into the other room where they could watch Charlie's parents.

Lucifer woke up first and saw everyone there and kissed Liliths forehead. Lilith awoke at the contact  "oh honey, I missed you so much..." Lilith said. Lucifer looked at her and smirked. "Oh, but I've missed something else honey..." Lucifer flirted.

Charlie's mouth filled with throw up at seeing her parents flirt. "Honey, there children, our grandkids, there special..."  Lilith told her husband. Charlie pulled alastor's hair.

"Yes I'm aware honey. They share the same soul of the demoness I accidentally killed, correct?" Lucifer asked. Lilith nodded and rested her head in her hands. "Charlie can't find out. Neither can the kids." Lilith sighed. Lucifer kissed her cheek. "They are much to young to know the power that comes with being a reincarnate." Lucifer said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Charlie screamed. Lucifer and Lilith jumped and saw a VERY angry and FUMING Charlie. "There reincarnates AND YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T CARE TO TELL ME?! THERE MOTHER?! I CARRIED THEM FOR NINE MONTHS!" Charlie screamed. Alastor had taken his children and put them in there rooms and joined Charlie's side.

"Honey listen-" Lucifer started. "NO! WHO ARE THEY?! WELL IM WAITING!" Charlie yelled her temper rising and her goat horns growing.

Alastor took Charlie's hand and squeezed it and she calmed down. Lucifer sighed. "Ok ok. I owe you two an explanation."

"If a demon dies unfairly because of me, than they are given the option to A)go to heaven or B) be reborn. And since the death of vaggie was my fault, she got to be reborn. She was originally supposed to be in the soul of one child, but since those three are triplets, her soul got divided into three. The biggest is Adrien, which explains a lot." Lucifer explained.

Charlie fell backwards from shock, and alastor caught her. Her children had the same soul of her girlfriend...

Alastor wasn't shocked at the Adrien part, he was at the fact that his other children showed it.

"We can tell them when there older, but for now, keep it out of there minds." Lucifer instructed. The two nodded. This was going to be a huge challenge for the parents. 

Sorry this ones short!