Chapter 27:it's..multiple?!

weeks went by and now you could tell Charlie was expecting. Alastor hadn't told Charlie, but he was hoping to have a daughter instead of a son. One day it was time to go and get her first appointment for the baby, and it was the one that Charlie would find out if it was a girl or boy. Alastor couldn't go, he was way to nervous, but Charlie understood. He felt awful, but Charlie told him it wasn't a big deal and she would tell him as soon as she got back.

After the appointment, Charlie was really excited. She had found out something GREAT about what she was carrying inside of her, and couldn't wait to tell alastor, but had to stop at the hotel first. She teleported to it's front doors and walked in. Angel was first to spot her. "woah no way! QUEEN charlotte!" Angel said in a mocking tone. Charlie rolled her eyes but was smiling. "says the spider whose the manager of this place. How is it by the way?" Charlie mocked. Angel shrugged.

"I just need to grab something from me and al's old room. Mind If I go up there?" Angel lead her to her old room, and she saw what she was looking for on the beside table. She grabbed it and thanked angle. "call me down after you give birth Charlie. we miss you down here." Angel told her and Charlie nodded. She opened a portal to the castle and stepped through.

She was immediately hugged by alastor when she stepped out. Charlie laughed and hugged him back. "what's this for?" she asked. It wasn't rare for the couple to hug, but it was surprising for alastor to take first action. "Oh darling, cant a husband just hug his wife?" he asked. Charlie giggled. "Hey, I've got something to tell you." she told him. His ears straitened up and he let go of her.

"Well, first of all-" Charlie was interrupted by a large BANG. Lucifer ran down with Lilith by his side. "what in the name of heaven was that?!" alastor asked. Charlie ran over to the window and gasped. "I thought you killed this guy al!" Charlie exclaimed. Alastor ran over and groaned. "not this snake again! this is really getting on my nerves." alastor ran his hand through his hair. "this guys really all wet!" Everyone gave him a weird look. "ill explain later." Alastor promised. Charlie shrugged and put her crown on. She reached for her trident, but found alastor already with it. "alastor! I can do this!" she shouted but to no avail. "I love you Charlie, but I'm not putting my wife and children in danger."

Lucifer and Lilith looked at each other with the same thing on there minds. CHILDREN?! They looked at Charlie whose face gave it all away. Alastor nodded to his in laws and stepped outside trident still in hand, antlers already growing and pupils turning to radio dials.

"Charlie what does he mean children..." Lilith asked. Charlie gulped. "heh heh....um...mispronunciation probably!" Charlie lied. Satan gave her a look and Charlie sighed. "I wasn't planning on telling you guys until later today, but I'm pregnant with triplets."Lucifer and Lilith's jaws dropped. "TRIPLETS?!?" they shouted. Charlie nodded. Lucifer ran down to his daughter and put his hands on her shoulders. "Charlie do you have any idea how rare that is?!?" Lucifer asked her.

Charlie nodded. "did you tell him?!" Lilith asked. Charlie shook her head no. "then how did he..." Satan began but was stopped when alastor stood there in rags.

"that snake has gotten stronger I must admit." He threw the trident towards Lucifer who caught it and made it vanish. "um al...I've got something to tell you..."

Charlie admitted turning towards him. Alastor laughed. "that your pregnant with triplets? yes my dear I'm aware. I was able to sense it, who knew?" He walked towards his wife but Lucifer put his staff in front of him. "hold on alastor. This is going to be a VERY hard job to do. are you sure you and my daughter are ready to raise three children at once?" Lucifer asked.

Alastor turned towards him. "If 'being ready' means ready to give my sons the best life they can possibly have, than yes. I'm ready." Charlie mouthed to him "SONS?!" Alastor winked at her and held his arm out for her. "come along my dear." she took his arm and they made there way towards to there room. "sons?" Charlie asked him. "Actually I have no idea my dear. Its just a guess." he admitted. "actually alastor, two boys and one girl." She told him. His smile grew and he lifted her up and spun her through the air. He set her down and hugged her. "my dear you have made me the happiest demon alive!"

Charlie laughed and they did that hug walk thing all the way back to there room.