chapter 42:your never fully dressed

alastor lay on top of his wife already going for her neck. Charlie giggled as he struggled and moved her head to give him accesses. alastor smirked and gave her a look that said "You shouldn't have done that..." and started sucking on her sweet spot.

Charlies breathing hitched, they hadn't been this intimate since three years ago. Charlie had an idea to get him back however, and started rubbing his deer ears. Alastor only chuckled. "My dear I appreciate you trying to 'pleasure me' but that can wait until after I give you another child." he said in a smooth tone. Charlie blushed RED.

"now my dear..." Alastor said to himself. "how about we get this ridiculous thing off you..." alastor said and snapped and Charlie was now in her undergarments. before he proceeded, Charlie stopped him. "you know I like it fair al." Charlie said in a smooth tone. She may not have alastors powers, but she knew him better than anyone, even better than his bitchy twin sister.

She undid his bowtie, which was clip on this time. she un did all the buttons on his undershirt before pulling his jacket off. Alastor was red at this point, but decided to stop Charlie there and he pinned her to there bed. Both he and Charlie laughed and got back to it.

"Your positive your not on the pill?" Alastor asked. Charlie nodded. Alastor reached for Charlie's bra strap but stopped himself. "We don't have to if you don't want to..." alastor said, disappointment was obvious in his voice.

I really don't want to hurt her. I love her so much, and yet here I am, with me on top of her in my underwear. I'm so scared I'll go to fast. Maybe We shouldn't do this.

Charlie smiled softly and pulled alastor into a kiss. "If your gentle, and only go faster when I say, than I'll be fine. I promise." Charlie said reading his mind. Alastor was still unsure. Charlie smirked and pushed him over onto there bed and got on top of him.

"If you won't take charge alastor, than I will..." Charlie said her voice barely a whisper.Al was now frozen in shock. He couldn't tell if she was just excited about getting intimate again, or if she just wanted to have another kid. Alastor guessed the first option.

Charlie nibbled on alastor's neck,and he was enjoying it, but he heard the doors to the castle open. He shook Charlie and told her what he heard. "Darling someone's here." Charlie looked at the door and nodded and alastor snapped in they where both in there king and queen outfits.

Alastor summoned his cane and Charlie whipped out the trident and the two walked downstairs and found three angles. This didn't surprise Charlie as she had called for a meeting with them about the cleansing, but she saw alastor's face of pure anger and she looked over and she too now shared that look of anger and the two went into there demon forms.

THEY WHERE HOLDING THERE KIDS!!! Abigor looked over and screamed for his  parents."MOMMY! DADDY!" Adrien and Lizzie looked over and alastor's rage only grew. He saw there faces where red from crying! One of the angles screamed and dropped Adrien who had pulled out some of his feathers from his wings.

Adrien saw his opportunity and took it and ran for his parents before the angles could get him again. Charlie rushed over and picked Adrien up. "Oh my god al..." alastor hated doing it but ignored her and slammed his staff to get the other twos attention.

"What exactly do you think your doing with my kids?!" Alastor asked. The angles scoffed. "Taking them to heaven. They said there last wish was to say goodbye." Alastor's antlers grew even bigger. Adrien summoned a spear and threw it at the angles, and with good aim! It got one right in the wings and dropped Abigor, who rushed over to his parents. Charlie picked him up as well.

Charlie decided to ignore that for now, although it was going to be hard to do. Alastor used his voodoo magic to get a shadow tentacle, and have it gently grab Lizzie, who ran over to her father.

"LEAVE. NOW." Charlie shouted. Alastor picked up Lizzie and held his daughter close. The angles left and the couple where left without a word. Alastor snapped and the two where back in there regular clothes. Charlie stormed off to her bedroom to call an emergency meeting while alastor had an idea.

He took the kids to the play room. "Now I know today was an awful day, but daddy's here now, and he promises he's gonna make it better." Alastor looked at his children who where still traumatized. alastor kissed each of there foreheads and turned on the radio in the room. A little duty tune from the 30's started playing, and the triplets recognized it and smiled huge smiles. 

Alastor chuckled at there excited faces. he was glad he could cheer his children up. so, he begun, mostly because the triplets where getting impatient. he summoned his staff and turned into its microphone mode, and begun

(spoken) This is alastor saying...
(singing now) Hey, hobo man
Hey, Dapper Dan
You've both got your style
But Brother,
You're never fully dressed
Without a smile! 

Alastor sang and abigor turned into a deer and paraded around. "ok liz, your turn!" Alastor said and lifted his daughter up to the microphone. Abigor and Adrien sat and watched, eager for there turn with there father.

Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly
They stand out a mile --
But Brother,
You're never fully dressed
Without a smile!

Adrien started drumming his hands on the wooden floor to represent a drum and abigor played along

Who cares what they're wearing
On Main Street,
Or Saville Row,
It's what you wear from ear to ear
And not from head to toe
(That matters) 

Alastor laughed and set her down and a buzz came from the radio and alastor set the microphone in front of the triplets. "ah the Boylan sisters!" Lizzie said and the three siblings all stood in front of it. 

S-M-I! the siblings all sang at the same time. He hated this new technology, but he knew Charlie would kill him if he didn't get it on video. So, for Charlie, (and warning off future love interest for lizzie) he started to record with Charlie's old phone, which charlie had given to him so he would have some form of communcation. 

The triplets sang out the lyrics of the boylan sisters, and alastor smiled lovilingy. Now it was the boys turn. 

So, Senator,
So, Janitor,
So long for a while
Remember,
You're never fully dressed
Without a smile!

Adrien sang. Alastor laughed and clapped. "now its abigors turn." he said and held abigor up. 

Ready or not, here he goes
Listen to Bert
Tap his smilin' toes 

Doo doodle-oo doo
Doo doodle-oo doo
Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly
They stand out a mile
But, brother
You're never fully dressed
You're never dressed
Without an-

SMILE!!

the triplets all sang the last part at once, and they all fell on top of each other laughing. alastor laughed and pulled all three onto his lap. "do I hear...happiness?" A voice asked from the doorway. All four heads looked in the direction of the door. all the triplets smiled and ran over. "mommy!" the kids shouted and ran towards Charlie. they hugged her and headed back to there rooms for a good long deserved nap.

Alastor stood and walked over to Charlie. "so you had them sing huh? never thought the radio demon would've done that." Charlie teased. Alastor smirked. "would you like to continue my dear?" alastor asked with the idea of making Charlie blushed. She did. Alastor kissed her lips and carried her back to there room, where the collapsed on the bed dead tired.