hold up.

So this is not an official chapter, so if your just here for like the fun chapters then go ahead. 

It has come to my attention that with all the characters it might be getting kind of confusing so...

IM DROPPING THE FIC. 

no im kidding! no way in hell im dropping the fic! no, im just going to list off all the characters to help people who might be getting confused!

Abgior-The oldest of the Chalastor triplets, (by like three minutes) he takes more after his mom, thinking everyone deserves a chance to be redeemed. He looks more like his mom than his dad. Hes also the one who has a tail like his dad. 

Lizzie (aka Elizabeth)- The second oldest of the chaslastor triplets, who is more like her father. She has more blond hair, but is her dad's clone, but is like her mother in some ways, meaning that if she sees someone who needs help, she'll help them. 

Adrien- The third of the and youngest of the triplets. He is extremly overprotective of his siblings. He actually looks like hes a mix of his mom and dad, and later in life (i mean when hes like five) his hair is divided into three sections of color. White, Red, And blond. he's also the one whose VERY special out of his siblings. His temper is bad, but he loves his family. 

So, I'll leave links to moxxies and millies wiki page. 

https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Millie 

https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Moxxie 

hope that helps with the confusion!