Chapter 50:Human again

"Abigor, Lizzie, Adrien, please sir down." Alastor instructed. The kids sat. They where in the meeting room, a room the children where rarely allowed in.

Charlie stood next to her husband, wondering if it was the right time. They here still kids! Not even a century old yet! Alastor noticed her worry and squeezed her hand under the table.

"Kids your mother and I have something to tell you." Alastor said. The triplets looked at each other expecting the news to be a new sibling. Charlie noticed there looks and laughed. "No sweeties I'm not pregnant." Charlie said. The triplets sighed in relief.

"No this has to do with you." Alastor began, but Adrien was getting angrier by the second. "Actually alastor, would you like to tell us about yourself first?!" Adrien shouted and stood. Alastor and Charlie where taken aback. Adrien was polite and respectful! Never talked like this!

"Adrien what are you talking about?" Alastor asked. Adrien growled. "The fact that your a serial killer! Father your the radio demon!" Adrien shouted. Charlie's eyes went wide and alastor's smile disappeared.

"I'll explain later, for now you three must know who you are." Alastor said and gave his son a cold hard glare. Adrien gulped and sunk into his seat. "Who we are? Daddy where your kids!" Lizzie said.

"Yes you are sweetie. But your souls are someone else. Here just, drink this." Charlie said and handed each one of the children special potions. The three looked at each other and shrugged and chugged it. The three started to shine. Alastor and Charlie screamed and Charlie held onto alastor for support.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Abigor asked. Charlie looked over, the three where ghosts! Pure ghosts! "My kids!" Charlie screamed. "Hey it's ok hon!" A voice said. Alastor looked over and gasped. "Vaggie..." alastor said with tears in his eyes.

"I asked you to take care of her, and yet here you are. She's been raped, tortured, and went through pregnancy, all thanks to you shitlord!" Vaggie said. "Um excuse me..." Abigor began. Everyone turned to look at him. "Um hi I'm Abigor and I've got a quick question, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Abigor yelled.

Charlie stood in front of her kids. "Vaggie please! Yes he got me pregnant! Do I regret it! Absolutely not! I've been blessed with three beautiful children!" Charlie explained. "So who the hell is this Spanish chick anyway?!" Lizzie asked. "Elizabeth language!" Alastor said.

Vaggie scoffed at alastor, and Charlie explained who vaggie was. "Mommy likes girls?" Adrien asked. Charlie blushed red. "I um well I..." Charlie stammered. Alastor walked over and whispered to her "I changed that didn't I?"

Charlie blushed even darker. Vaggie saw the chemistry between the two and sighed. She loved Charlie, but they had never been like that. "Hey kids, guess what your moms first words to your dad was." Vaggie said. The triplets shrugged. "Well, he showed up to help at the hotel, so he knocked and she opened the door, and she shut the door on his face!"

The kids laughed. "And mom tells us 'don't be rude!'" Abigor laughed. "Well you see kids, your father had a bad reputation at the time." Charlie explained. "Yeah as the fucking radio demon!" Adrien shouted. "ADRIEN LOUIS MANGE WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Alastor and Charlie shouted.

"Ooh someone's in trouble!" Abigor and Lizzie said. Adrien rolled his eyes. Abigor however, took this as a challenge and turned into a deer. Adrien summoned his spear. "Ya know Vag, adriens a lot like you. Made alastor suspicious of me I must admit." Charlie joked. Alastor laughed and so did Vaggie.

"I'm sorry alastor. I was always protective over her." Vaggie apologized and alastor nodded. "Your ok Vaggie, you should've seen me when I found out what Valentino was doing to her. I try every day to make sure the family we've built together is safe."

"Yes even I approve of him." Everyone looked over and vaggie summoned her spear. "You! You stay away!" Vaggie shouted and pointed the spear towards him. Lucifer laughed. "Oh please. When I found out they where courting I turned him human. In fact I can do it right now." Lucifer snapped and alastor went in flames and the kids screamed and ran to there mother, who held them in a hug.

When the fire disappeared, once again human alastor stood. "YOU BITCH!" Ace grabbed Lucifer by the neck and tried to choke him, but Charlie and vaggie pulled him away. "You want another kid do you not?" Lucifer asked. Charlie and ace looked at school other and nodded. "Well it's simple. Try doing the act while he's in human form." Lucifer explained.

"And your helping me WHY?" Ace asked. Lucifer scoffed. "Because I want to see my little girl happy." Lucifer explained and Charlie rolled her eyes. "Daddy I'm over 24 centuries! I'm not a little girl anymore." Ace turned pale. "Dad?" Ace looked down and saw Abigor standing there. "Do-do you know who I am?" Abigor asked. Ace laughed and got down to his sons level.

"Of course I do! Let me explain something Abigor. I'm just human until I get changed back, but I'm still your father." Abigor and his siblings where than physical again, and ace knew why. He silently thanked vaggie, and picked up Lizzie and spun her around, making his daughter laugh for joy.

He put Lizzie down and walked over to his wife and tried to give her a reassuring hug, but he couldn't because

"Charlie how tall are you..." Ace asked. "6 1', why?" Charlie asked. Ace just hung his head low. "Your taller than me..."