Chapyer twevele: the chamber

Charlie woke up with an awful headache. she remembered drinking, and laughter, and...OH NO!! Charlie looked to her side and saw Alastor wasn't there. She started to imagine the worst. She ripped the covers off her, and looked down to see she was still in her clothes, but she didn't care.

she burst out of her room, and ran down all over the hall looking for alastor, but couldn't find him anywhere. now she was loosing her patience. she looked all around for angel dust, and found him talking. With Vox.

Now she was absolutely frozen. why would he be talking with him?! does he like him?! does he know it was him?! now that she was looking closer however, she could tell angel was urging him to leave. she gulped and left out the back door of the hotel.

She walked around, still looking for alastor, when that no good bitch Katie killjoy appeared in front of her. "ugh, what do you want?" Charlie asked her. "your looking for your boyfriend aren't you princess?" the demon asked her.

Charlie blushed and looked the other way. "look, I hate your ass, but I know he's turned human by your father, and I want to woo the guy, so here's the address where he currently is."

Katie handed Charlie a piece of paper, and disappeared before Charlie could say anything. Charlie looked down at the piece of paper and recognized the address immediately.

"hell is about to have a new queen." Charlie told herself and started making her way towards the palace.

Charlie pushed a button on the fence and it opened for her. She stepped Inside the castle grounds and found it to be more sad than usual. She went into the throne room and found her mother sitting there.

"Hey mom have you seen alastor? He's not at the hotel..." Charlie said sounding worried. "Sorry sweetie, I can't say I have." Lilith told her. Charlie sighed and started toward the door, when she heard a scream. "The hell?" Charlie stammered out.

Charlie rushed over to east wing while being chased down by her mother. She entered a room she had never been in before. There where whips, nails, and torture objects. Charlie was absolutely horrified.

She didn't want to, but something told her to go deeper into the room, so she listened to her gut, and continued.

She was walking for ten minutes, although it felt like hours. Soon she heard a scream again, and this time instead of a goat, she turned into a wolf. She had learned from a young age since she was the daughter of Satan,  Satan had shape shifting powers himself, she had gotten that from her father.

She raced across the room, which Charlie later figured was actually multiple rooms mashed together. She ran until she was out of breath, and her body wanted to shift back into her demoness form, but she kept going.

Eventually she stumbled upon a door,she pawed at it, but nothing happened.  She growled low, she knew something was going on behind there. She hated doing this, she absolutely hated the reptile, but she had to find out what was going on.

She turned herself into a diamond back snake, with fire for fangs. Maybe a bit over the top, but she had to do this, she didn't know, it could be alastor in there!

She was just thin of enough to slither herself under the door, and what she saw was horrifying. Tied to a chair shirtless was alastor, still in his human form, and standing in front of him was her father. She quickly slithered into the shadows so she wouldn't be seen.

"God damn it alastor! I told you once I'll tell you again! Stay away from my daughter!" Satan slapped alastor across the face, knocking out a tooth. Charlie could feel the anger rising in her, but still stayed hidden. She knew she could do much better in her demon goat form, so she turned into that.

Alastor let his head sink low, blood dripping from his eyes. He raised his head and looked Satan in his cold eyes. "I will always stay by her side, even if you kill me you son of a bitch!"

Angered further by his words, Satan grew claws and slashed alastor across the face. NOW Charlie lunged at him.

She rammed his side with foot, and knocked him over. The whites of her eyes where now replaced with red, and her pupils where bare yellow. Her teeth sharpened, into fangs like alastors.

"You stay away from him you hear me?!" Charlie shouted. This was VERY unlike her, alastor had never seen her like this!  Charlie kicked her father in the stomach, she wouldn't kill him, but he would be passed out for a good week.

After giving off a satisfied nod, she rushed over to alastor. "Al! Al it's me!" Charlie shook his shoulder a bit, and he raised his head, and gave off a smile. "Charlie? Oh darling..." he tried to move his hands to touch her face, but his hands where tied up behind him.

"Al don't struggle! Don't worry I'll take care of those." She went behind her chair, and used her horns to cut the ropes. She eventually got the ropes undone,and he collapsed onto the ground. "Charlie, in your fathers safety bin there's a potion that will cure any curse! Please grab it!" He told her. She did what was requested and went over to the safe bin.

She grabbed the potion and ran back over to alastor. He took it from her and drank it like he was drinking a fireball.

A bright light surrounded alastor, for a minute Charlie couldn't see anything, and the light got so bright, that she had to cover her eyes. When she put her hands down however, no longer was a human standing there.

Standing there was a smiling gray skinned deer demon.