Chapter thirteen: An unexpected visit.

Alastor smiled even wider when he saw Charlie wasn't hurt, he quickly started running over to her, but fell. Charlies smile wobbled, and she giggled and reached out to help him up. "haha very funny dear." Alastor said sarcastically. "sorry al, but it's kind of funny..."  Charlie said. 

"right but not funnier than my dad jokes." alastor said with a wink. Charlie groaned and opened a portal to the hotel. "darling have you always been able to do that?" Alastor asked. "It's something all members of the royal family can do. I can only open them when I'm on my way or if im on my way out of the castle." 

"ah so i'll be able to do it soon huh?" Alastor exclaimed. Charlie blushed a DEEP red. "I-I-I-" Charlie stumbled. Alastor laughed and stepped through the portal. Charlie followed suite, and stepped through still blushing red. 

When she stepped through the portal, she found Angel...

holding onto fat nuggets for dear life. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY! I'M GLAD YOUR OK BUT HE.IS.NOT.BACON!!!!" Angel yelled. "oh hush now my feminine fellow, FAT NUGGETS! COME TO DADDY!" Charlie cleared her throat and both looked towards her. "Alastor, fat nuggets is a pet. NOT.BACON." Charlie explained. "but darling! He looks so appetizing!" Alastor whined. Charlie laughed. "aww is the mighty radio demon, whining?" Charlie teased. Alastor smirked. "No,darling, but I know you will be later." Angel burst out laughing while Charlie was now a deep crimson red.

All of a sudden, the hotel doors flew open, and standing there was a familiar stranger. "b-bolt?" Charlie asked. He flashed her a charming smile. "hello charlie." He said, arms wide ready for a hug. Alastor's smile returned to his face. He couldn't be seen frowning, but then bolt saw him. "CHARLIE! WHAT THE HELL HIS HE DOING HERE?!" Bolt grabbed charlie and pushed her behind him, and then used his powers, and lighting crackled on his palms. 

"you stay away from her you Cagna! e stare lontano! se mai la vedo con te malata di ucciderti!" he shouted. Alastor laughed and took Charlie away from him. "Boy if I wanted to hurt her, she would be dead." Alastor explained. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Bolt shouted. Charlie got in between the two before anything happened. "bolt calm down! I trust alastor with my life!" Charlie explained. "Charlie do you know him?" Alastor asked. She nodded. "yeah, he's an old friend." Charlie explained. Angel now cut in. "hey sparky! you cant just show up in here unnannocued! unless you want to stay here, I suggest you leave before alastor makes you!" Angel told him. Bolt rolled his eyes at the spider demon, who then flipped him off. Bolt then made a threatning glare towards Angel, who backed off. He knew his place. 

"I suggest you leave.Now boy." Alastor commaded. Bolt only laughed. "if you think I'm going to listen to you?! who do you think you are?! i am of higher status than you asshole!" Bolt told off alastor. Charlie was getting worried now, but alastor kept his cool. "Tell me than, how so?" Alastor asked. "I am Vox's son." Bolt said with an evil smile. At the name, Charlie grimaced, bolt noticed, and smiled in her fear. "Charlie, I see the place is working. Shocker too. Especially with this bitch helping out." Bolt said while pointing to alastor. 

Alastor clapped for Razzle and dazzle, who forced Bolt out. When the two goats returned, Alastor gave them some snacks. He went over to Charlie, who was now paralyzed in fear, the poor thing. Alastor pulled her in close, and hugged her.