Chapter 43:I am your worst nightmare

The day begun with sirens going off everywhere, and alastor calling moxxie to tell them where to hide since the royal family could be penalized for hiding people in the cleanse. The best way to describe the angles who came down to perform the cleanse was the term of 'does It look like I give a damn about who lives or dies?' there where only a few instructions for the angles.

STAW.AWAY.FROM.THE.CASTLE. everyone else, on there own.

so the day started semi-normal for Charlie, she got up, and saw it had begun. the worst 24 hours of her life. she dreaded it every year. Charlie sat at the window watching the angles go by. Alastor watched by the bed. he felt awful, he could tell she was upset, but they had been together for long enough for alastor to know to just leave Charlie alone on these days considering it bought back awful memories.

Alastor got up and went to each of his child's room after dressing himself in his regular tux. the boys where sleeping, and he went to lizzies room, AND FOUND HER COVERS A MESS. He internally freaked out and looked around the castle before he gave up and ran to go get Charlie. he opened the door with a loud BANG!  Charlie jumped. "Jesus al! what is it?" she asked her husband. he ran up to her and shook her by her shoulders. "CHARLIE! HONEY! WHERES LIZZIE?" Alastor yelled.

Charlie gave him a confused look. "what are you talking about? she's in her bed honey." Charlie explained. Alastor eyes widened and he started freaking out. "no she's not! Charlie she's gone!" Charlies eyes filled with tears as she grew her wings and flew across the castle.

she literally smacked the door with her wings and covered her mouth and tears spilled out of her eyes. Alastor showed up behind her and held her close. "ill go look. ill find I her I promise you honey." Alastor promised. he let go of his wife and started towards the door, but when he got there he found them locked. he looked up and saw Charlie VERY.ANGRY.  "Charlie unlock the door. ill go get her!" Alastor explained but Charlie only laughed. "take care of the kids for me. I beg of you al." Charlie said smiling evilly.

Alastor nodded. He knew that he was putting himself in danger, and Charlie and the kids needed him. he waved Charlie over and he found himself staring at her with her wings unfolded. Charlie shot him a look, and kissed his lips before flying through window, knowing she could fix it later.

Lizzie walked around hell, she found she liked it, it was quiet and there seemed to be tons of things to do! what had happened was that after her father had sang there song to her and the boys, she found her window was actually pretty close to the ground. maybe like 10 feet? and she was pretty tough, could survive at least a 15 feet fall. she jumped and found her legs hurt, but nothing else. she grinned to herself and headed out.

she was starving, and now she was just trying to find her way back home.

As she wondered the streets, she saw someone in white approach her. "um...hi...I'm lizzie...do you know the way to the palace..?" lizzie asked. The figure only laughed and walked towards her, a sword in hand. As lizzie looked closer she could tell there was a pin of some sort of T  pin on its coat. "hey boys! I got a kid!!" the figure laughed.

Three more appeared and laughed, one hovering in the air. Lizzie trembled in fear and tried to walk back wards but fell scraping her elbows. The angels laughed. "yo Gabe! this ones yours!" One angle laughed. The angle known as Gabe laughed and threw his sword in the air and caught it by its handle. All of the angles laughed while tears streamed out of lizzies eyes. Gabriel laughed and threw the sword at lizzie.

Everything went into slow motion for lizzie. the sword quickly approaching her head, she didn't have many memories, she was only three! (five in human years), Lizzie just closed her eyes and waited for it to be over but felt someone hug her close.

"Are you ok lizzie?" a feminine voice asked. Lizzie looked up and gasped and hugged the girl. Charlie hugged her daughter close, but had a sword going through her wings. lizzie noticed. "mommy..." Lizzie said in awe. Charlies smile grew as she stood, blood all over the left side of her. The angels where shocked. Charlie recognized one of them. "now boys. I beleive this..." charlie pulled the sword out of her wings, Lizzie stared at her very impressed.

"belongs.to.you." Charlie said and snapped and a fireball hit one angle in the chest, and the sword impaled the other, thankfully charlie covered lizzies eyes. One flew off, and charlie grabbed the other one and knocked it out. "this mother fucker is coming with me..." charlie grumbled and opened a portal to the castle and threw the angle in.

"come here honey. Where going home." Charlie looked at lizzie who was so weak. Charlies heart crumpled. she picked lizzie up and carried her through the portal. Alastor was waiting on the other side and he had kicked the angle to the side.

He CRIED when he was that his daughter was ok. "oh my girl!" Alastor cried and took lizzie from charlie and kissed lizzies face. "oh my poor daughter! she's so hungry! come on lets go get you something to eat." alastor took lizzie to the kitchen and glared at all the staff until they went away.

Charlie followed him unable to bring her wings back in until they fully healed. alastor carefully poured water into lizzies mouth and helped her swallow. charlie used her powers to heat her up, and the color returned to her face. Alastor sighed with relief and set her down on the couch and covered her with a blanket and turned to face charlie and he let out a gasp of horror and looked at Charlie's injured wing. "oh charlie..." alastor whined and pulled charlie close. he rubbed her wings and by the looks of it, that was her weak spot. like alastor's ears! "oh honey..." More tears ran down alastor's face, and he kissed her nose, and charlie snuggled into her husbands chest.

The angle looked around and found himself in a chamber. He saw a dark figure standing there, with antlers ruling his head. "who-who the hell are you?!" the angle asked. Alastor waved it off. "why did you take my children?" alastor asked and let a spiked boot come down on the angles face. "we where told to! we didn't have a choice! our leader told me to!" the angle cried out. Alastor gave off a satisfied nod and started walking away.

"wait! who are you?!" the angle cried out as alastor was near the door. he turned around, completely in his demon form. "I am your worst nightmare." Alastor said with a huge grin and blood dripping from his mouth.

The angle felt his neck and found a huge gash there. as alastor closed the door, he remembered to himself the one thing he planned on never telling a soul.

he was a cannibal, and had a taste for hellish torture.