Chapter sixteen: to hell and back

Everyone was adjusting well to having Beetlejuice at the hotel, not to mention that razzle and dazzle where taking well to there new partner.

Charlie and alastor where closer than they had ever been. But they caught wind of something going on in New Orleans, and, as a royal, Charlie would have to attend, BUT, She was allowed to bring a guest, and you all can guess who she chose.

Charlie and alastor sat in the royal meeting room. Since he was not royal yet, alastor had been told that he wasn't allowed to in put his opinion in anything. Charlie protested this, but he promised her he was fine with it.

Satan started the meeting with thanking everyone for being there. After he said this he glared at alastor, but Alastor just gave him a toothy grin. "WELL, since the New Orleans slasher is currently in the room, I know we can eliminate him off the suspect list." Satan said.

"Dad what are you talking about?" Charlie asked. Satan rolled his eyes at his daughter. "There's a massacre going around in New Orleans. It's bigger than when alastor was alive." Satan explained.

"And you care WHY?"  Charlie asked. "Most of the people who are killed get into heaven, but some of them are coming down here, and hells practically filled to the brim. I need him to stop so I don't have to deal with anymore souls." Charlie's father explained.

Charlie rolled her eyes at her fathers selfish desires. "So what does that have to do with us?" Charlie asked. "Well, I can't go up there, so Charlie, your goin to earth." 

"WHAT?!" Charlie screamed. "Oh, and alastor can't go with you." Satan told her. "Why the fuck not?!" Alastor asked. "Because, YOU'LL be recognized asshole." Satan explained. "Oh so IM the asshole?!" Alastor shouted, his grin getting bigger. "YES!" Satan shouted slamming his hands down on the table.

Charlie gulped and grabbed Alastors hand and lead him outside. He grabbed her shoulders and told her "Charlie my dearest you can't go! You've never been! It's dangerous! There are rapists, sexists people, and-" "and murders?" Charlie interrupted. Alastor gulped and nodded. His smile was completely gone.

Charlie put her hands on his. "I'll be fine! If there's one thing I learned from my father, it's that you don't take shit from anyone!" Charlie joked. "Charlie, whatever you do, DO NOT FALL FOR ANYONES CHARMS!" Alastor instructed her.

Charlie snickered. "You sound like vaggie al." She could see that made him miss her even more. She kissed his nose. "I promise. Hell, maybe I'll even learn some French while I'm there!"

Alastor sighed. "Whatever you say darling. I just want to see you come back home." He told her sadly. She kissed him, and he kissed her back. "I promise." She told him. She gave his hand a squeeze, and left to go through the portal to earth. Satan gave him a death glare, and alastor just smiled back and made his way to the hotel.

Angel met him at the door. "hey where the hell's Charlie?!" Angel asked. Alastor pointed to the sky and angel looked, and saw a rip of blue sky. "NO." he told him. "yes. Her father is having her go to earth to stop a serial killer. Rotten bastard..." alastor rambled and went to his and Charlies room. He remembered something that he had been told when he first got to hell. he smirked and left a note for angel.

he ran outside, and slammed his staff into the ground. He spoke in Voodoo, and cracks in the earth appeared below him. They ran out from his feet, and ran three feet in front of him. he did one last incantation and a portal that looked like it had opened in a plain appeared. He smirked and stepped through.

He was now on earth again, and had Voodoo symbols engraved into his cheek. He walked into the forest, knowing he would have to be careful, or it would be ANOTHER creepy pasta sprouting up. He knew that he could turn himself into a deer, why? he had no idea. How?? again. no idea. He just knew it would help him to get to his doe faster.

He closed his eyes, and turned himself into a red and black buck. As far as he knew, it was not hunting season, so he should've been fine. He ran further into the forest, as he was running, Alastor realized time ran MUCH slower on earth than it did in hell. When a few hours had gone by on earth,at least a day had gone by in hell. Soon the day had blossomed into night, and to alastors sadness, he still hadn't found Charlie. He lay down in a bed of grass, and for the first time in two months, had gone to sleep by himself.