Chapter 36: tricked by a stranger

Charlie was playing around with the kids when alastor came into the room as a deer. The triplets looked at each other and back at the deer. "unessacary alastor!" Charlie told him. Alastor turned back into his demon self and his children marveled at him. Charlie rolled her eyes and alastor scooped up his children and put them in the playpen. 

Charlie got up and drank some water from a cup on the bedside table and alastor came up behind her and smacked her butt.

Charlie spit out the water she was drinking and she looked at alastor, who was smiling his toothy grin at his wife.

 "what? you said nothing while you were pregnant, and its been six months my dear..." she gave him a look and put her crown on and grabbed the trident. Before she got to the door alastor closed it. he grabbed her shoulders and massaged them a bit making a small moan escape Charlie's lips. 

She put her hands on his chest. "you seriously want to do it? in front of the kids?" Charlie asked. alastor shrugged and went for his wife's neck, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. The two quickly composed themselves. "Come in!" Charlie called. It was a servant. "Queen Charlotte, there is someone at the door for you." The servant told her. Charlie told the servant she would be right down. 

Before she left she stopped herself and looked at alastor with a curious look on her face. "since when are you so flirty?" Charlie asked. Alastor shrugged and went over to his kids. Charlie gave him a bit of weird look. She grabbed her crown and looked at alastor again and saw he wasn't smiling. 

she got a weird feeling in her stomach and went downstairs and saw all that was at the door was a note. she picked it up and read it and he face went whiter than it already was. 

CHARLIE,

REMEMBER ME? WELL, IN CASE YOU DON'T, JUST CHECK THE CLOSET  ON THE FOURTH FLOOR

GOOD LUCK MY QUEEN

-???

Charlie didnt do it often, but she released her wings and grabbed her trident and flew up four flights of stairs. she knew which one and pulled the door open and sitting there bleeding heavily was alastor!

she screamed and tried to get him down to there room and her eyes bulged. if her husband was right here, THAN WHO THE HELL WAS THAT WITH HER KIDS?! she summoned some servants and flew across the castle to her room, and found glass EVERYWHERE. she went over to the playpen and breathed out a huge sigh of relief, all three of them where there. she checked over each of them, no cuts or scratches. 

she looked over however and saw a puddle of blood by her bed and next to that was a spear. "what the hell..." she said and picked it up. The servants came in with alastor and set him down on the bed, and the queen called for doctors.

TWO HOURS LATER

Alastor was hooked up to TONS of machines and wires. Charlie just sat by his bedside near tears with all of there friends there. Moxxie was analyzing the spear while Millie was trying to help Charlie. Angel and husk where keeping an eye on the kids. "Charlie can I ask you some questions about the spear?" Moxxie asked. Charlie nodded. 

"do you know who it belongs to?" Moxxie asked. Charlie shook her head no. Moxxie took out a little device and put it on the spear. It did some data testing. "Says it belonged to someone named Vaggie. Whos Vaggie?" Moxxie asked. Charlie, Angle and husk all looked at each other with there eyes bugging out of there head. 

"how is that even fucking possible?!" Husk asked. Angle shrugged. At the sound of yelling, Alastor began to blink a bit and his eyes opened, but no-one noticed expect his kids, who all started yelling his name. "dadee!!" All three of them yelled, but everyone wrote it off as them being kids. 

Alastor tried to yell but found he couldnt. he reached out for charlies hand, but she was just out of reach. she was busy thinking about the spear. Moxxie handed charlie the spear,and looked at the bed, but didnt notice until alastor sat up. He shook charlie, he was at a loss for words. Charlie looked over and gasped and tears ran down her face.

"al!" she hugged him tight, and while he was so glad to have her in his arms again, she was squeezing him just a bit to tight. He shook her a bit and she let go of him. "Al what happend?" she asked, but when the king tried to speak, nothing came out! it was as if he was on mute! 

Angle walked over and gave alastor a flask of whiskey he pulled out of his trench coat, alastor caught on and chugged the entire thing. He tried to speak again.nothing!

"Oh my deer..." Charlie said tears pricking at her eyes. Alastor looked over at husk and nodded and husk nodded back. "his voice has been stolen. it happened once before. the only way to get it back is to steal it back and have Alastor drink it like its a drink." something on Moxxie's watch went off. "sorry guys but me and Millie have got to go, has deal with what we told you guys about." Moxxie explained. Alastor nodded and waved them goodbye, and angle and husk had to leave because of the hotel.

As soon as they left, Alastor looked at charlies neck and saw a hickey. he freaked out interally and tapped her and pointed to her neck. She blushed. "this morning some guy who looked like you pretended to be you, and well, he went for my neck. Al im so sorry i-" she stopped and sniffled. Alastor looked at her sadly and pulled her into a hug and onto his lap

the two just stayed like that and she had her head rested on his shoulder and she fell asleep. alastor sat her down next to her and turned his body towards her, but she stopped him. "you'll mess up your machines al." she explained and cuddled next to him. he put his arm around her and the two fell asleep in each others arms, charlies last thought before sleeping was. 

'the person who did this will suffer.'