Chapter 31: how can a day be so good and bad?

After the birth, Everyone was allowed in. Charlie handed Satan Elizabeth, and her father was actually CRYING. Angel and husk where shocked to see HIM crying. Fat nuggets walded in, and Alastor face palmed. "you brought the dang pig?" Alastor asked. Angel shrugged and picked up his pig.

Abigor looked over and reached out for fat nuggets. Angel looked at alastor smug and was about to set fat nuggets down, but husk stopped him. "oh hell no, don't let the pig go near the baby's angel!" husk told him. Alastor rolled his eyes and sat down next to his wife, who handed him Adrien and Alastor held him carefully, and Adrien yawned and fell asleep in his fathers arms.

Charlie awed and let her head fall onto alastor's shoulder, who kissed the top of her head. "You did good sweetie." Alastor told her. Charlie looked at him, back at her kids, and back at her husband. "You really think so?" She asked him. Alastor kissed the tip of her nose.

"Of course I do. I've got two sons and a daughter thanks to you. Do you remember what I told you in the first song I sung to you?"

Charlie thought about it. "Cause your one of a kind, a charming demon belle!" Charlie recalled. Alastor winked at her. "Exactly, and I'll always be here." He told her. "Oh Charlie sweetheart, can I hold one?"  Her mother asked. Charlie nodded and handed her abrigo.

"Ok my turn!" Angel shouted and alastor gave Charlie a look that said 'should we let him?!' Charlie nodded and alastor sighed but gave him Adrien. Angel and husk cooed over him and Charlie squeezed alastor's hand who was carefully watching them. Satan had Elizabeth, Lilith had Abrigo, and Angel had Adrien. Although Charlie was being watchful, alastor...well he was taking it over the top.

Alastor finally gave in and closed his eyes and looked down at his hand and snickered. "What is it al?" Charlie asked. Alastor put the hand she had been using in her lap. It was all bruised, and alastor could barely move his fingers. She gasped and tears pricked at her eyes. "Oh alastor..." alastor shrugged and used his fire to mend his bones.

"OW!OW!OW!" Angel shouted and the couple looked over and saw Adrien pulling on angles tuft of chest hair. Satan and Lilith laughed and alastor got up and took Adrien away.Adrien let out a little growl at angel and husk had to stop Angel from flipping off the child. "Angel please have some class!" Husk shouted.

"Oh angel." Alastor said and angel looked over and gulped. Alastor had voodoo symbols floating around him, and his eyes had turned into radio dials. "Was there something you wanted to say to my son angel?" Alastor asked, his antlers growing. "NOPE IM OUT! HUSK LETS GO!" Angle grabbed husk and quickly said goodbye before angel dragged him away.

Alastor went back to normal and held Adrien close. Adrien reaches up to his fathers bow tie and started at it in awe. Alastor laughed and took it off, and, a shocker for Charlie, it was clip on!

"Al your bow tie is a clip on?!" She asked. Alastor laughed and dangled his bow tie above the infant while smiling. "It always has been, takes to long to tie and actual bow tie, and Adrien is enjoying playing with it!"

Satan gave Elizabeth back to Charlie and Lilith gave Abrigo back to alastor, and they went off to talk to a builder about giving there grandchildren there own rooms. "There going to spoil them aren't they?" Alastor asked. Charlie nodded. Alastor smirked. "I'll just have to beat them to it." He said and snapped and three cribs appeared.

Charlie giggled and put Elizabeth in her crib, and Al put the two boys in there's. He laid down next to his wife who was exhausted. "I said it once and I'll say it again my dear, you amaze me everyday." He rubbed her cheek and she cuddled up next to him.

The two where just talking when Lilith burst in.

"Charlie! It's your father! He's...he's dying."