Chapter 35: we've got something to tell you guys!

Moxxie,Millie,Alastor and Charlie where all at the castle about a month later. Moxxie was holding Lizzie (Elizabeth's nickname and what she'll be referred to as from now on.) And Millie was holding Adrien. Alastor and Mox where talking weapons and Millie and charlie where playing around with the kids, when Lizzie reached for her dad. Mox laughed and handed alastor his daughter who looked at him and said:

 "dada!" 

Alastor felt tears stream down his face and smile grow wider. he spun his daughter around while looking smugly at charlie. 

Abigor however made up for it when he said

 "mama!"

 Alastor stopped and held Lizzie in his arms and charlie picked up her son and spun him around and returned alastors smug look. "moxxie hold Lizzie." Alastor told his friend and he took lizzie from him and held her. 

Alastor picked up Adrien. "now my boy, who am I?" alastor asked him. Adrien giggled and put his hands on his nose and spoke. "pompous cheesy talk show strawberry pimp!" Adrien said. 

Alastors face fell and Millie, charlie, and moxxie began to laugh hysterically. Alastor however, was dumbstruck. Later that night, as charlie was putting the triplets to bed after changing them, alastor was laying in his bed with his hands on the back of the neck trying to remember when he had last been called a pompous cheesy talk show shitlord, thankfully Adrien hadn't said the last part. 

Charlie went into the closet to change into her night gown and came out and saw alastor still confused. she got into bed next to him and pulled the covers over herself. "what's wrong al?" she asked. "I'm trying to think where Adrien could've heard something like that! the last person to call me that was..." Alastor explained. Charlie just laid her head on his chest. "well angle calls you strawberry pimp all the time, and the last person to call you that was...vaggie..." charlie told him.  

Charlie shrugged and pecked his cheek. "night honey." she told him and fell asleep with her head still on his chest and arm wrapped around his stomach. alastor smiled but the thought of Adrien=vaggie? kept him up all night. 

a month later Millie and Moxxie came in with good news. Alastor was sitting on his throne since he had been voted king. He sat up at his friends coming in and picked up Agibor from his crib and walked over. "Millie! Moxxie! good to see you!" Charlie came down the stairs and rushed over. "what's up guys?" Charlie asked. Millie looked at Moxxie and Moxxie gave her a thumbs up. "well, you guys are our bestfriends, and we wanted to tell you guys that-" Moxxie began but was interrupted by Millie. 

"WHERE HAVING A BABY!!" Millie shouted. Charlie squealed and gave Millie a huge hug while alastor shook his friends hand. "congrats Moxxie! I'm willing to bet ANYTHING that you'll be great parents!" Alastor said and pulled Moxxie into a short hug. "thanks alastor! I hope well be as good as parents as you guys!" Moxxie said happily. Charlie realized something. "oh my god! our kids will get to grow up together!" Millie gasped and the girls squealed. "women are a species I do not understand..." Moxxie said. "I hear you on that brother." Alastor agreed. 

Later that night

Alastor was reading to his children and charlie was siting beside him. the triplets where starting to get there own features. Ex: Abigor was starting to grow reddish-blondish hair, and his scarwla where yellow. Just like charlies. Elizabeth was getting pure blonde hair and red scarwla. Adriens hair was getting pure red like his fathers and his scrawla was a mix between red and yellow, so a light orangish color. 

The tripelts did have some features in common however. They where staring to grow deer ears and antlers, and all of them had naturally black like there mothers. One thing alastor noticed however, was that abigor was growing a tail! After putting the triplets to bed, for the first time in a long while, he fell asleep at the same time as his wife.