Chapter 37: celebrating his return

Alastor was sitting there on he and Charlies bed reading, while also watching the kids. Charlie the entered the room PISSED. She threw the trident against the wall and went into the closet to get changed from her queen attire.

Alastor stood and followed her into the closet, still smiling. He knocked on the wood to announce his presence so he wouldn't scare Charlie. Charlie looked over and jumped. "oh you scared me Al." she told him and pulled on a t-shirt and some jeans. 

He walked over to Charlie and gave her a confused look. he hated not having his voice to comfort her and he rubbed his thumb on her cheek. he gave her a look that said "what's wrong?" Charlie sighed. "Nothing, just had a pissy day that's all. Better that I get to see you now." she said. 

Alastor blushed and leaned in to kiss his wife, Charlie leaned in as well but they both heard Abigor crying. Charlie had to laugh at the look of pure annoyance on alastors face. Charlie went to tend to Abigor and Alastor followed. 

Charlie rocked abigor back and fourth and placed him in his crib, since his siblings where sleeping, she didn't have to mind the others, but alastor did tuck them in. Charlie sat down on the bed grateful for the rest. Alastor sat next to her and squeezed her hand. Charlie smirked at him and looked up at him. "Now Alastor" Charlie undid his clip on bow tie and alastor was RED. "were where we?" she asked. 

Alastor didn't waste ANY TIME this time around and kissed her right away. Charlie ran her fingers through his hair and alastors tail wagged.  Charlie leaned back and alastor fell on top of her. The two blushed but went back to kissing. Alastor's mouth moved down to Charlies neck,he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, but ignored it. alastor tried to give Charlie a hickey,expect he kept feeling the pain. 

He was able to give Charlie a small one, but had to stop and hold his stomach in pain. Charlie shot straight up and helped him. "oh alastor..." she said in a soft voice and helped him lay down on his side of the bed. He coughed and tried to say her name so they could continue, and Charlie just kissed him to stop him from trying to talk. 

They pulled apart and alastor gave her a sad look. he reached out for her and pulled her close for a hug. Adrien started crying and alastor got up and picked his son up and held him to his chest and lay down on the bed with Adrien laying on his chest. 

Moxxie then kicked down the door. "guys we found them!" moxxie whispered yelled. Charlie shot up and alastor quickly put Adrien back in his crib. Alastor motioned for Moxxie to tell them. "its on the other side of town, this one guy took it!" Moxxie explained. Charlie nodded and her trident flew to her hand. "i'll meet you guys outside!" Moxxie said and ran down. Charlie lets her white wings unfold from her back. Alastor started drooling a bit. 

Charlie looked over and snickered and gave alastor a kiss on his lips. he stomped his foot when she started to leave, something that said. "my dear you can't go without me!" Charlie gave him a smile and pecked his lips. "i'll be ok my love. Just wait for me." She told him and left him. 

SIX.HOURS.LATER.

Alastor paced the front room waiting for his friends to get back. six hours was to long and was considering going out there and finding them himself. FINALLY there was a knock on the castle doors and alastor rushed over and flew them open and there was millie, moxxie, and charlie! 

alastor was thanking god he was so glad they where ok! he hugged charlie so tight and dotted her face with kisses. Charlie giggled. "Al weve got company!" she told him. Moxxie and Millie where trying there best not to laugh. "sorry alastor! anyway here's the voice box!" Moxxie apologized and handed his friend a box containg a little ghost of an object. "all you gotta do is put the box up to your mouth and open your mouth, and BAM!" millie instructed. 

Alastor did just that and he coughed profusely.  when he was done he cleared his throat and looked at charlie and gave her a little laugh. "Darling." Charlie blushed and looked away. He looked to his friends. "I cannot thank you enough my friends. Im in your debt,if you two ever need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING please dont hesitate to ask!" Alastor explained. 

After all of the thank yous, Alastor ran up the stairs and went to each of his children. Charlie came up looking AWFUL.Her clothes where ripped, and she went into the closet to get a change of clothes. Alastor tucked all of his children in and came up behind his wife and surprised her by rubbing her shoulders a bit. She leaned back into him. "oh charlie..." he said. 

he rubbed her waist and kissed the back of her neck and a small moan escaped Charlie's lips. she turned to face him, and asked him if he was sure about this. He looked around and back at his wife. to answer her question he smashed his lips against hers and let a hand snake up her shirt and squeeze something. 

Charlie moaned into alastors mouth, and he picked her up and carried her to there bed, where he laid her down and got ontop of her. 

I think you all know what happened after that.