Chapter 51:Who did this to him...

Ace sat on he and Charlie's bed, looking at his wrist. He used to commit self harm when he was alive, and hopefully Charlie wouldn't see the cuts.

"I just don't get it. Why the hell would he do that again?! We haven't had success in forever! How long have the kids been around? 50 years?" (There immortal remember? So they've barely aged above eight.) charlie complained.

"He wants another grandchild, I can respect that. But if I get you pregnant while I'm human, the child will be a hybrid." Ace explained and took off his overcoat.

"Yeah I know, and telling the kids was an awful idea. Vaggie was about to kill you!" Charlie said from the closet. Ace could tell she was getting ready for bed. He took his glasses off and set them on the bedside table.

"Haven't seen her that mad since I first met you sweetheart." Alastor said and rubbed his thumb over a burnt piece of his skin. He saw scissors on Charlie's bedside table and reached for them.

"Um Charlie, there's something I should tell you." Ace said and put the scissors back. "What is it honey?" Charlie asked putting her hair into a braid in the couples bathroom. "Well I um...there's something about my appetite." Ace said. "Yes honey?" Charlie asked.

"Well I hunted deer in my past life, and so one of my punishments is-" he looked up and saw Charlie with her hair in a braid with her low cut nightgown. Alastor felt heat rush to his groin. He was sure if he still had his tail it would've been wagging away.

"What where you saying al?" Charlie asked and sat next to him. "I um I..." Ace stammered. Lord in heaven give me strength to resist her. Ace thought to himself. "You ok? You seem warm." Charlie said and put her hand on his forehead. Ace was now redder than his demon suit.

Ok I can't take this torture anymore. Did Lucifer make her more hot when I wasn't looking?!

Charlie giggled and pecked aces lips. "Thanks for the compliment ace." Ace couldn't take it anymore, the bulge in his pants was huge now. "That's it!" Ace said and kissed Charlie. Charlie kissed him back and ran her fingers through his brown hair.

Ace pulled Charlie into his lap (which required more effort than it usually did since he was five inches shorter than Charlie.) Charlie got an idea and separated them. "Your shorter than me now Ace, and that means one thing. I'm in charge."

———————————————————

Ace woke up the next morning with Charlie snuggled into his chest. He kissed her hair and looked under the covers and found himself completely naked. He blushed and tried to go back to sleep.

Charlie shook him. "What..."Ace said, and held on tighter to her. Charlie laughed. "Well we should get up unless you want the kids to see us naked." Charlie said. Ace shot up and grabbed the alarm clock. "7:55?!" He asked and and snapped, nothing happened.

"Fuck I miss my powers. Don't look Charlie." He told her and she just put her face into pillows. He got up and got dressed into his king's outfit and told Charlie she was good and exited the room and went to wake up his kids.

Abigor was first, than lizzie, than Adrien. "Daddy..." Adrien whimpered. "Yes son what is it?" Ace asked. "My back hurts..." Adrien complained. "Here let daddy take a look at it." Ace instructed. Adrien turned his back towards him.

Ace lifted his shirt up and screamed. "HOLY SHIT!" Ace shouted. Charlie rushed in. "What is it?! What happened?!" Charlie asked. He grabbed his son and turned his back towards Charlie, who screamed.

Lucifer and Lilith where next, who had adriens siblings in toe. "What the hell is goin on?!" Lucifer shouted. Charlie gestured to adriens back. Lilith saw and screamed and hid behind her husband, meanwhile Lucifer went into his demon form.

Abigor looked over and screamed louder than he ever had. Lucifer looked down and covered there eyes, and Adrien cried into his fathers shoulder.

Lizzie saw however, and it was a sight she would never forget. Her brothers back was all bloody, with the shape of a cross carved into his back, it was huge as well, covered his entire back.

Adrien just sobbed. "It hurts!" Now that he was fully awake, the pain was awful. "I want doctors in here stat!" Lucifer called. Lizzie cried into Liliths side and Abigor into lucifers. "Poppy, who did this?" Abigor asked through tears. Lucifer picked him up. "I have no idea, I only know there going to pay." Lucifer promised.

————————————————————————
Adrien ended up needing 35 stitches, and put on bed rest for three days. Lucifer called a meeting of the overlords to find out if any of them did it. Stolas and Rosie where innocent, since they had proof they didn't do it.

Vox didn't either, but agreed to help them find who did it. "For what?! To torture my wife again?! Over my demon body will he help us!" Ace shouted. Lucifer rolled his eyes and turned to Vox. "We accept your offer. But you will not lay a SINGLE. HAND. on my daughter do you understand me?!" Lucifer shouted fire forming in his eyes.

Vox agreed. The hunt for whoever hurt the prince was on.