[ 2.13 ] - Primary: I'll just be...here...

Primary: I'll just be...here...

[ 2.13 ]

R Y E N N E A T S T E L L I

Year 7

When I had first agreed to hang out with Litheon, it had been a lie. After all, I had vowed to not be affiliated with the two male leads of the story and yet, by some twisted fate, it has brought us closer together?

Many months had passed since that time, and I currently sat in my room, planning out my next order of supplies. The first order would be for my garden which was now flourishing beautifully and neatly trimmed. Now, all I needed was to get benches and lights installed.

For my second order, I would be having ingredients sent over from City Z for my next sweets party I would be having in the Rosen Salon. I have decided to hold these once every month when my grandmother sends me the latest fruits that are in season. Currently it was late October, which meant that the fruits that should be ripe are pomegranates, persimmons, apples...Hmm...there are many options so it is difficult to choose. I'll make a decision when they come in.

"Young Miss?" A knock from the door made me jump as I accidentally streaked a line across my desk and paper. I let out a small sigh before standing and turning towards the door.

"Yes, Belri?" I asked the face that creaked in through the door. She smiled sheepishly as she bowed her head apologetically.

"Y-Young Miss, Master and Madam are asking for you in the family room."

"Ah—Okay. I'll be there in a bit." I tell her as I wait for her to leave first. When she does, I heave our another sigh, this time louder as I turn back to my list that had been ruined within seconds. I would have to write it down again, much to my dismay.

"Now, let's see what Mom and Dad want to speak to me about." I lightly slap both of my cheeks as to reawaken myself before slipping on my slippers and leaving my room.

Unlike how I usually would walk the wide halls, slow and tiredly, I walked quickly, wanting to know what my parents called me over for.

And so, when I finally arrived to the family room, I hesitantly sat across from them, not minding Ryec who was excitedly playing with the toy kitchen set in the corner.

"Mommy! Daddy! You called me?" I asked, making wide, curious eyes at them. I watched as they smiled excitedly, looking at each other then to me, as if they didn't know how to break the news.

Just what was it?

"Rynnie, an invitation just came in the mail." My mother exclaimed excitedly.

I was confused. An invitation? What does that have to do with me—oh.

"Really?" I feigned interest and excitement, just to entertain the two as they asked me childishly, "Do you know who it's for?"

I lightly tapped my chin with a finger and let out a hum. "Mm...Is it for Daddy?"

"Silly girl! It's for you!" She reaches over the space from me and lightly pinches my cheeks as she scrunches up her face that was filled with warmth and love. "And it's from your friend Litheon as well."

"Oh?" I was surprised. "Why would Litheon send me an invitation?"

I watched as my mother's right eye begun to twitch in the slightest bit. "R-Rynnie. It's an invitation to his birthday party."

"Oh." Was the only thing I could say as I felt my blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment.

I was never invited to another person's birthday party other than my family's so it completely slipped my mind, but I would've never thought that Litheon's birthday would be so late in the year.

"Will you be going Rynnie?" My father asked me with excitement and anticipation. When I nodded my head, my mother immediately stood up with a certain determination in her eyes. "Great! I will order the best dress for you! My daughter will definitely be the most beautiful child in the room!"

"There's no need to be so excited about this, Lia. Rynnie is just a child. You don't have to go so far for this." My father lightly tugs at my mother's arm as a sign for her to sit back down.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

"Of course I should be excited, Theo!" Mother exclaimed as she swung her arm out of my father's grip. "For the past few years, I was worried that she would grow up without a social life due to her reserved personality, but now it seems that she is finally breaking out of her shell."

No—Mom, that's not quite right...

"This is a monumental moment in her life, don't you understand? Now, we don't have to worry about her next birthday party being so empty."

No, no! Mom! I actually really liked having almost nobody at my birthday parties so if I could keep it that way...

I didn't dare voice my thoughts as I just continuously take the hits my mother unknowingly threw at me.

Yeah...I'll just be...here...

27 October x025

Answer:
Personally, I just want to write them all, so I'll just try to include all. (^ν^)

Question:
Do you think the past few chapters have been too rushed? Or do you also want to just get to the juicy parts?

2.1.2020