[ 2.17 ] - Primary: Rude to say

Primary: Rude to say

[ 2.17 ]

R Y E N N E  A T S T E L L I

Year 12

Another year passed by like that in a flash and soon we were sat in our home room class, waiting as Mr. Wanfiel appeared with a piece of paper in his hands, his small smile revealing no hints as to what the contents of the paper was about.

"Class, now I'm am very sad to say that these next two weeks are going to be the last ones we will be having as a class altogether as you will be moving on to the Intermediate section. Now, you've all taken the Intermediate entrance exams, am I right?" Mr. Wanfiel pauses for a moment as he waited for the class's affirmation. Only after he got a response he was satisfied with did he continue.

"Here, I am holding your examination scores along with your assumed home room teacher for the next three years. When I call your name, you are to head out once receiving your paper to the designated room you have been assigned to. Let's start: Litheon!"

Out of habit, everyone turned their heads towards his direction as he stood up and made his way down the rows of desks. He walked with his usual confident smile, walking in a "cool" fashion with his hands stuffed inside of the pockets of his pant pockets.

In response to this sight, find myself turning towards Xael and making eye contact with him. His eyes are gleaming with amusement as he covered his mouth with a book to hide his laughing smile. Litheon sure did look idiotic.

I face the front once again and I watch as Litheon grabs his paper from Mr. Wanfiel and make a right turn for the door. As he did so, he sent a glare our way before exiting the room.

"Ryenne!"

I was next.

I stood up, making sure to fix my skirt if need be before taking a few steps towards the front.

"Well done, Ryenne." Mr. Wanfiel whispers as he hands me my score. I mutter a quick "Thank you" before leaving the room as well, where I find Litheon standing there, waiting.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I notice him grinning.

"Why haven't you left yet?" I asked as I take a look at my designated room. As I stared down at my paper, I noticed a strange blurriness, but I could make out the symbols "A-3".

Instead of answering, Litheon ignores my question and asks a question of his own. "What room are you in? I'm in F-1."

I stopped for a moment and just watched him.

This kid...

"We're not in the same room, so hurry and go. If you don't, then I'll just go first." I tell him monotonously as I walk down left of the corridor.

"Gosh. Why are you so mean, Ryenne." Litheon let's out a sigh, but does as told regardless. I then hear his footsteps getting further and further away in the opposite direction. Turning my head, I see him open a door and walk in with a dejected sigh.

I could only watch him in wonder as I flip over to the next page. As I focus my attention on the letters, a specific set of words clearly stand out above all:

"Any members of the Rosen salon who are currently in the same homeroom will not be placed together."

With this rule in play, this means I won't be having to deal with Litheon and Xael anymore.

Although it may be rude to say, I will finally have my years of peace.

1 March x029

Author's note:
I'm late!
I'm sorry!!!
I got sidetracked (and was a bit lazy)
Also! I've been on my Haikyuu rerun! You can't blame me, can you?
(And it may be a bit rushed this chapter but I think I just need to the end arc as fast as I can to move on)

Question:
Predictions for Intermediate Section?

10.2.2020