[ 2.16 ] - Primary: Peacemaker

Primary: Peacemaker

[ 2.16 ]

R Y E N N E A T S T E L L I

Year 11

Three years flew by in a flash and as it did, our group consisting of the two male leads, Isa (a side character), and I (the villainess) continued to grow closer—well, most of us at least.

Within these few years, Xael also seems to have formed a strong opinion on Fleur, which was not liking her at all. When I had asked him why, he said that she was too spoiled and full of herself and quite frankly, I understood what he meant. At times, she did get too spoiled, especially since my grandmother paid much more attention to her since my departure. And though she did get annoying at times, I didn't hate her, but I suppose Xael's opinion formed on their first meeting. Fleur had been fawning over his appearance which continued to occur the next few years despite herself trying hard to hide this fact.

I remember Xael criticizing me in my room late at night once my birthday was over, complaining to me about her. He'd say, "I wonder how you even became friends with someone like her? You didn't seem like you'd even get along with her."

I never did refute his words since they were true. I don't really ever think I truly did get along with her, nor did I really know her either. Within the four years that I have been gone, although we were always comfortable around each other, I didn't know her anymore, but one thing I did notice was that she did seem to act as though she was above everyone else who was her age.

Was it because she had my grandmother's favor and was treated well?

I let out a sigh which grabbed the attention of Xael who was resting across from me on his designated side of the picnic table. He slightly opened his eyes and glanced over at me before asking monotonously, "What are you thinking about?"

"Just...thinking about Fleur." I tell him truthfully, making him sit up and glare at me or maybe the thought of her.

"Don't mention that girl anymore. I hate her." He tells me as he turns away and rests his head again.

"Hm? Who's this girl that Xael hates?" Isa asks curiously as she carried our lunchboxes over.

Hearing another's curiosity, Xael's head snapped up as he turned to Isa and gestured for her to hurry over.

"You would hate her, Isa." He states as she raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Why?"

Isa was now fully engaged in the conversation as she set down the boxes and sat across from him, seeking excited to hear about Fleur.

"She's like a second Litheon, but worse."

Isa was surprised, but I could already see the annoyance in her face at the mention of her proclaimed mortal enemy whilst Litheon who was napping under the shade of a tree sat up at the mention of his name, looking both offended and curious.

"How much worse?" Isa inquires.

"Not only is she overly energetic and annoying, but she is arrogant and seems that she only likes appearances."

"Seriously?" Isa's eyes widened in astonishment. "Wow! She's exactly like Litheon—Ow!"

Litheon had long gotten up and given her a knock on the head, leading very quickly into a cat and dog fight. They were at each other's throats once again.

"I am not like that at all!" Litheon argues to which Isa rolls her eyes.

"Yes, you are! You like to act like you're the best in the school just because you're the only son of the Kingsley family and you are overly loud and think of it as an obligation for every single person in the school to like you!"

"Why you!" Litheon quickly pushes her off of the bench as she quickly gets up and grabs a fistful of his hair.

"Let go! You're gonna pull all of my hair out you crazy vulture!"

"Good! I wanna see what you'll look like once you go bald, you snake!"

As we both have been taking jiu jitsu for a few years now, Xael and I had become in charge of being the peacemaker of the two—as in pulling them apart whenever situations got out of hand.

As I held back Isa who continued to kick and punch the air, she continued to yell and scream at Litheon. "You better prepare yourself! I'm letting your mother know that you pushed me off the bench!"

"You think that'll affect me? I'll let your mother know you tried to rip my hair out!"

Both Xael and I could only sigh.

11 January x028

Author's note:
Hey! Did you guys miss me?
So I have finally recovered or recovered enough to the point where I can do somethings now!
Also, made some big decisions. I decided to continue playing my sport and so I went to condition and now I'm half dead from all of my torn muscles _:('' ):
But thank you for waiting for me!! And thank you all for getting me to almost 30k views!!
This is crazy and I'm so grateful to you all who have been supporting me!

Question:
How do you think Isa and Litheon's fights are going to be in the future?

2.2.2020