[ 3.27 ] - Intermediate: One of a kind

Intermediate: One of a kind

[ 3.27 ]

R Y E N N E A T S T E L L I

Year 12

As soon as we arrived to our destination, once the door closed shut, she exploded.

"He kissed me!"

I was shocked into silence, staring at her dumbfounded.

"And then he pushed me away and said that it was just a joke."

Suddenly, tears welled up in her eyes and began to fall, but she didn't bother to wipe them.

"But how could it be a joke? That was my first kiss! And—And I actually liked that piece of trash for a moment. He told me, 'You'd be a fool to think I actually like you'. A mistake! It was a mistake to like someone like him."

I watched her silently as she wiped away her tears with a rough hand. Seeing this, I quickly sat her down and grabbed my handkerchief from my bag, handing it to her to use. She gratefully took it and blew her nose in it.

"But...why would Leon kiss you out of nowhere? Unless..?" I purposefully dragged out my sentence and Isa's head shot up and began glaring at me too.

"Did you not just hear what I told you? He ridiculed me after stealing my first kiss! There's no way..."

Blowing her nose one more time, she nodded her head confidently.

"Yes. There's definitely no way of that ever being a possibility. And even if one day he did come and say he likes me, I'll make sure to laugh in his face and ridicule him!"

She clenched her fists passionately as she was off into her own world. Her tears had stopped as she thought of her great revenge should that possibility ever arise.

I watched her with wonder, questioning how her emotions could change so quickly. Was she not just bawling her eyes out a minute ago? Where did that fragile girl go? All I see is a demon with chains wrapped around her wings, waiting to be released.

Standing off to the side, I watched as she laughed like a maniac. Isa is truly one of a kind.

22 June x029

Author's note:
Short chapter but the writing juices are back!
Also, anyways, how's this for a chapter? Finally you all have got a portion of the answer now!
Isa is so lovely, don't you think? The perfect baby devil 🥰.
(edit: I'm in awe with the fact that there's 200k views!! Thank you all for this! You made my week all the better (especially with so many disappointments I've received lately 😔) so I'm very grateful and appreciative!!)

Question:
What do you think Litheon's side is?

19.11.2020