Thank you!!!!

Dear Readers,

I am in absolute shock and excitement right now. I just came on and saw that we reached 100k views! I can't thank you guys enough for all the support and dedication to my story you guys have given!

I really would've never thought that this would ever happen, but I'm truly amazed not only by you guys but myself! I'm not saying this to brag. If anything, it's really a miracle that I've been so consistent in updating and writing once a week. I've always been known to drop stories after a few chapters but you guys are truly my motivation.

I also want to thank you guys for even continuing to read my story because I feel like right now it's at a boring stage. The climax has yet to appear and I'm sure you guys are aware of this too, so thank you for being so patient with me.

I also want to say that I love reading your guys' comments. Some are just hilarious and I feel like sometimes you guys just say some of the best things and how respectful you are to others!

I wish I could do more than just this thank you letter, but I guess this is as good as I can do with my broke self.

Love from your author,
Michelle

P.S: We have one more intermission before we get back to the main storyline! Alright, see you guys in the next update!