Chapter 3

•Violet•
I turn towards Teal after the fight ends, "so what was it you wanted to tell me?" I ask.
"Oh yeah right...Fredrick kissed me!" I say.
"Holy crap! Do you like him?" I ask.
Teal shrugs, burying her face in her hands. Suddenly the bell rings and Teal runs off before i can even do anything. I just stand there, shocked.
"Hey" a slick, smooth voice says.
I turn around and inahale sharply, as i see my crush leaning against a tree.
"We didnt really officially meet each other. Names Vincent" my crush says.
"I- I'm Violet" i stutter.
Vincent smiles, "cat got your tongue?" He asks.
"Uh... what class do you have?" I ask.
"History. Why?"
"I have that class" i smile shyly. My legs start shaking and i feel like im gonna faint.
Vincent says nothing. I look into his eyes a realize they're purple, like mine.
"Are you ok?" Vincent asks.
I open my mouth to speak but air comes out. My squeak shakes a little bit.
"Im gonna take that as a no" Vincent says.
Why cant i just admit that i have a crush on him. I cant right now, i legit cannot right now. Im paralized, cant move, dizzy, about to faint, and me and Vincent are just standing here, staring at each other.
My mind is screaming tell him.
"I like you!" I manage to get before fainting.

•Fred•
I lie my head down on my desk, fed up with this damned class. I start falling asleep in my desk and then i feel a tap on my shoulder.
I jerk awake, yelping. The whole class turns their heads toward me.
"Fred, do you have a pencil i could borrow?" A blue haired man asks me.
"Uh yeah sure" i say, unzipping my pencil case, "um, do i know you?" I ask, handing him the pencil.
"Oh um, im Bon. I just heard you say here when the teacher called your name during rolecall" the blue haired man grins.
"Uh right. You can keep the pencil" i say. He nods.
Half an hour later the bell rings, signalling the end of the day.

•Vincent•
I rush out of class and grab my book bag from my locker. I need to kill someone, but then again thats bad.
"What is wrong with me?" I murmur.
"Did you say something?" Someone asks.
I whirl around and find myself face to face with Violet, "gah! You scared me!" I say.
"Sorry, did you say something?" Violet asks, blushing.
"Uh, no i didnt say anything" i say.
"Um, were you going somewhere?" She asks, looking down at the ground.
"Um... i was going to my home" i say.
"Oh...well, i'll see you tomorrow?" Violet says hopefully.
I nod, "cya tomorrow" i say, starting to blush.
What is wrong with me?

I walk up the hill because i dont have a car, no money. There, i see it, the cabin is black against the red sunset.
I inhale the sweet lake air, yes the city is near the lake.
I chose to live here because its away from the city, looking out over it. I turn around and see the lights turning on in the city down below. Its beautiful.
What am i talking about?
I head inside my cabin and open the cutlery drawer in my kitchen. I take out a knife and slice through my skin. I wince in pain as the blood drips into the sink. I look away, not wanting to see it.
"Why do i do this to myself?" I ask myself.
I open my eyes from squinting them shut. I drop the knife and sprint out of ny cabin and down the hill.
I need to kill someone right now. I dont know why, but the voice in my head says its the right thing to do.
I enter a cafe and go to the washrooms. A man walks out of a nearby washroom and i take him and knock him out.
I drag him out to the back alley where he wakes up again. He looks up at me and i gasps in fear, trying to scramble away from me as fast as he can.
Growling with rage i advance on him at the speed of light and rip out his throat before he can screan for help. He falls limp on the asphalt and i throw his body in a nearby dumpster.
"Vincent?" Someone stutters.
I whirl around and see Chica, one of my classmates.
"You- you monster!" She chokes out, whipping out her phone. I assume shes dialling 911 so i leap up onto the roof of the building, making a quick escape.
I jump to the next building which just so happens to be a skyscraper. O leap onto it, climbing up to the top.
I sit on the top of the skyscraper, staring out over the city.
"How did i get my powers?" I wonder aloud.
I jump, my phone ringing. I take it and answer it, "whos this?" I hiss.
"Meet me by the bridge at seven tonight" the voice on the other end says.
I loose connection and i hiss. I check the time, realizing i have half an hour to get to the bridge, which is an hour away.
Grumbling, i take off toward the bridge. Hopefully i will find out the truth by this guy.
I leap from building to building, practically flying, going fast. What if im not human? What if i am human? Was i given my powers by Satan? If so, how did he give me powers? I know hes magical, but what if?
What if there are others out here, like me? What if we're all related somehow? Im so eager to find the truth, as the sunset glows behind me, turning everything an inky black.
Im so caught up in my thoughts that i almost skip past the bridge. I stop myself right away and leap off the building.

Fiy ur gonna be seeing Vincent and Violets povs alot in this book now that i have a plan for them.