Chapter 51

•Goldie•
It's been a week since the death of Noir. Foxy and Bonnie live on, happy. Lefty and Puppet, Twilight and Freddy, Vincent and Violet, Ennard and Circus Baby, and Night and Nightmare.
Flame and NM are happy together, of course the Nightmares are still...the main bullies of the school.
Everyone is just happy that we dont have anything to worry about. Lefty fixed up Vincent after healing himself, and...
The it's the last week of school, ending on Thursday, and prom is on Wednesday. It's an actual proper prom this time, no violence, just romance, friendship, and lots of fun.
Scraptrap found out how to forgive me, and-
"Hey Goldie" Freddy says, coming out of the kitchen with a mouthful of leftovers.
"Hey, Freddy" I say, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Hows life been treating you?" He asks.
"Fairly well" I say.
Freddy sighs, "i know I've been spending a lot of time over at Twilights, and it's been a long time since we had some quality brotime" Freddy says.
Hmm, it would be nice to spend some time with my brother...
"So whaddya say?" Freddy asks.
"Sure" i say, cracking a smile.
He jumps over the couch and sits down cross legged beside me, facing me.
"How are you? How've you been?" He asks.
"I could ask the same to you, unfortunately I already know the answer. You've been a happy boy, haven't you? Always getting to spend time with your boyfriend" I cross my arms.
"Goldie... why cant you see your boyfriend?" Freddy asks suddenly.
"Because hes... hes still living at the homeless shelter, and they dont allow visitors" I say.
"Then why doesnt he come here?" Freddy asks.
I shrug, "hes really busy" I say.
"Boi" Freddy says, rolling his eyes, clearly annoyed.
"You'll see him soon, dont worry" Freddy says, ruffling my hair and winking at me.

•Vincent•
"I'm so excited for prom!" I say.
"You better wear something better than what you wore last time, pretty boy" Violet says, poking my chest in a flirtatious manner.
I grin, "you know it. I got the best fashion designer on my side" he winks at me.
"Oh who is it?" Vi asks eagerly.
"My lips are sealed" I say, putting my index finger over her lips.
Her eyes shine a bright purple.
She giggles, and wrap my arms around her.
Little does she know the fashion designer is me...

Ennard
I enter my closet, looking for something to wear to prom. I take a look at my suit selection, and sigh with disappointment. All these design are so last year!
I slip my phone out of the pocket of my ripped skinny jeans, and make a quick call to Vincent.
"Do you need something?" He asks.
"Yeah, I need something to wear for prom" I tell him.
"Why don't you just get your maid to whip up something for you?" He asks.
"Because your the only one who actually has a sense of fashion around here" I smile.
"Thanks Ennard. I'll make sure you have something by Wednesday morning" Vincent says.
"How much should I pay you?" I ask him.
"We'll figure that out later" he says, and ends the call.
I smile to myself, putting my phone back in its pocket.
Suddenly I hear a knock on the door, and I go to answer it, finding my maid there.
"I got you a suit for prom. Your father wants you to wear it Wednesday night" she says.
"I will. Thanks" I say. I shut the door and I trash the suit. It's an ugly gray suit, like I dont have enough of those already.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I have an idea for the sequel. Next chapter is the last chapter for this book.
Also sorry for any spelling errors, this was made at 3 30 am! Dont mind me and my insomnia vibing to music at the time rn, which is 3 47 am, lol! Cya later fnaf fans!