Chapter 52

Above is what the twins are wearing.

•Vincent•
I knock on Ennards front door, terrified of his parents answering. I made him a beautiful suit for tonight, and I finished it earlier than excpected, so here I am.
"Hello?" Someone asks, opening the front door.
"You Mr. Lynx?" I ask, smiling because I'm towering over him.
He nods, "who are you?" He asks.
"I'm Vincent, one of Ennards best buddies." I explain.
"Come in, come in" Mr. Lynx says, "he should be upstairs in his room. His maid will show you the way" he says, ringing a bell near his head.
"Sure thing" I say.
A brunette with wide, brown eyes comes up, "hello Vincent. I'll show you the way" she says, and we start climbing the stairs.
"I'm August, Ennards maid. Ennard talks very highly about you. And I know you're delivering his suit. His father gave Ennard a suit but I believe he trashed it. It doesnt matter, it was an ugly old thing anyways, was his father's for his prom. Here we are" Ennards maid says, stopping before a door.
I raise my hand, and rap on the door three times.
The door swings open, showing Vincent in his lounge wear.
"Oh hey Vincent!" Ennard says.
"Hello. I brought your suit early" I say, offering him his suit.
"Thanks. How much?" He asks.
"Open it first, and we'll discuss the cost" I say.
"I didnt know this was an actual business!" August says, surprised.
"Yeah well, I can make good money out of this, plus I used to be a model." I say.
"Wow" August, blushing.
"Aaaaand that's my que to shutup" I say, looking away.
"Oh wow!" Ennard says excitedly.
I look up, finding Ennard looking at his suit with glowing eyes. It's a rare black suit with gray designs dancing over it.
"You like it?" I ask.
"Like it? I love it! How about 150?" He asks.
"Sure thing" I say, smiling. He hands me the money and I hand him the change.
With that, I leave.
At this rate, I could afford a house for me and Violet.
Now I need to get working on my outfit.

Later, at prom...

I'm wearing a vibrant purple shirt, showing off a bit of my chest (Foxy style!), and black skinny jeans.
"Wow. Who's the pirate boy?" I hear Violets voice.
I look up, finding Violet in a vibrant purple dress, a dress that's flutters in the breeze, and moves with her when she twirls.
"Oh my god" I inhale sharply.
"What?" She giggles.
"You're beautiful" I say breathlessly.
"Yeah yeah, let's just go party already!" She says, obviously eager to have fun.
"Whatever you say, M'lady" I say, and follow her inside.
I look around, I didnt just make Ennards suit. I made other suits and dresses as well.
"Cmon Vincent, let's go dance!" Vi says, grabbing my hand and bringing me over to the other Elementals.
"Hey guys!" Violet says happily.
"Hey Violet" Chica says.
Teal yawns, "has anyone seen Maribelle? I only went because of her, I usually fall asleep at parties" she says.
"Shes just got here" I tell her, pointing to the entrance.
"Oh thanks Vincent" she says, heading toward Maribelle.
"Has anyone seen Goldie?" Freddy asks, "we arrived here separately and I'm worried about him. He hasn't been feeling himself lately".
Me and Twilight exchange worried looks, it feels like something might be brewing.

•Goldie•
Me and Scraptrap enter the school's gym, which is all fancy for prom.
"I'm gonna go get something to drink" Scraptrap says.
"Take me with you!" I say out of panic.
"I mean, ok...?" Scraptrap questions me.
He gets a glass of water and chugs it quickly. Suddenly I slow song comes in. It's not about romance but we can slow dance to it (The Song: Paralized, Nightcore version).
"Care to dance to this sad song with me?" Scraptrap asks.
I nod, and wrap my arms around his neck. We move our bodies to the rhythm, I start crying, having not felt myself ever since Noir, ever since the failed prom.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't be here" I say, after the song ends, hands covering my face.
"Goldie, wait-" Scraptrap calls after as I run to the washroom.
I run and lock myself in a stall, sobbing my heart out as I sit on the toilet lid.

•Scraptrap•
"Freddy!" I say, panicking inside.
"What?" He asks, straightening himself.
"Somethings wrong with Goldie. He said he shouldn't be here, and ran in the direction of the washroom" I explain.
Vincent and Twilight share a look, and shift uncomfortably.
"Oh no. Please not that again" I say.
Puppet and Marionette give me a strange look.
"I mean-".

Cliffhanger for you guys. Guess you just have to wait till the second book comes out! Also I highly doubt I'll be updating Leftys backstory anymore.