Chapter 25

The next day, after school...

•Twilight•
Right, im supposed to meet Puppet by the rock in the front yard.
I head outside, pulling my backpack straps on my shoulders. Sure enouh he and Marionette are sitting on the rock, talking with each other.
"Oh hey Twilight" Puppet stands up, waving.
"Did you get into any fights today?" Marionette asks, also standing up.
I shake my head.
"Ok" Marionette says, picking up her bag and heading toward the bus stop.
"The bus is easier. It saves money on gas" Puppet informs me.
I nod quietly and we clamber on the bus.
I look out the window as we speed past malls, stores, houses, apartments, restaurants, cafes, and bars. Soon we're on the rich side of town, and pull up at the bus stop.
Puppet and Marionette get up and i follow them off the bus. We walk all the way to a huge mansion.
"Ahh. Home sweet home" Puppet smiles, opening the gate.
We enter the house through a grand entrance, and man the house looks fit for a party.
Marionette drops her bag on the ground and runs upstairs, while i must follow Puppet quietly to the kitchen. Im not surprised, but im not excactly amazed or anything like that.
I sit on a stool at the island, while Puppet makes himself a sandwhich.
"Youve been quiet the whole ride" Puppet says.
"So?" I ask, looking up at him.
"I dunno. I dont know what i expected" Puppet shrugs, then he sits down at the island across from me and eats his sandwhich.
After a moment of silence, i cant stand it anymore, "what did you want to talk about with me?" I ask.
"Thought you'd never ask!" Puppet smiles.
We sit in silence again. God hes getting annoying. Its only my second day of meeting him!
"Right" Puppet begins, "you know how Marionette said she senses something deep within you?" Puppet asks.
I nod slowly.
"We have a sixth sense, we can see whether you carry the power, the element" Puppet says excitedly.
"Explain" i say.
"See, we have all have at least one element. Its very rare to have all by the way.
There is Nature, fire, ice, electricity, force, and earthquake. Im sure there are more elements out there.
Anyways, the elements are important, they each choose a person to carry the element, and we use for them for good, whether its playing hero for the world, or defense, or protecting someone, we always using them for good" Puppet finishes.
"Ok...but what about people who have all elements? You mentioned someone like that" i say.
"Oh yeah, like take Vincent for example, its really for him to control his powers, and hes usually last to complete the training task i give them" Puppet says.
"So youre basically saying Vincents that guy with all the elements? How does that work?" I ask.
"At least 10% of the element is inside him, and yes Vincent is that guy" Puppet explains, "any other questions?"
I shake my head.
"Perfect!" Puppet says.
"Is that all?" I ask.
"Well i want to know what power you have, so if you can just follow me..." Puppet gets up and i follow him into an elevator. We listen to casual bongos on the way down and we step out into a grand basement, if i can even call it that.
Its got a marble floor and granite walls, and huge water fountain in the middle of the room.
"This is our personal training grounds" Puppet says, sitting on the edge of the fountain, "i would like to know your power, therefore, im gonna have to coax it out of you" he smiles.
"And how are you gonna do that?" I ask.
"There are many ways, but i have to do it through emotion. If youre sad, it can come pouring out of you at once. If youre mad, youre gonna use them to hurt or kill me, and so on and so forth." Then an unrecognizable expression comes on his face, "or i could get Marionette to turn you on" he smirks.
I freeze, "how did you know i like your sister!?" I ask.
"Because last night, when you were staring into her eyes" Puppet says, "dont worry, i wont tell her. Or will i?" He asks, standing up.
"Dont you dare!" I hiss.
"Whats so bad about telling her?" Puppet asks.
"Everything! She wont like me back! She wont want to be my friend if she rejects me, i'll loose her" i growl.
Puppet laughs, "youre pathetic if you think she wont like you back" he says in that annoying voice of his.
I just growl.
"And she tries to be friends with everyone! You stupid pathetic thing" he spits.
In and out, in and out. Just calm yourself, Twilight.
"And you wont loose her, shes under my protection, plus shes powerful enough me" Puppet says.
"Fine. Go ahead, tell her. See if a care" i say calmly, leaning against the wall.
Puppet frowns, "i thought i would get you mad enough for you to reveal your powers. And i dont know enough about you to make you sad enough for that....stay here" Puppet says, heading into the elevator.
I know whats coming, and lets just say, its gonna be fun! More fun then getting into a fight and getting hurt.

A few minutes later Marionette comes down, and shes smiling like crazy. I wonder if she did this to anybody else, or if this is her first time doing it.
And i wonder if she actually likes me, if shes forcing herself to do this or if shes doing it because she wants to.
Puppet sits back on the edge of the fountain.
"Hey Twilight" Marionette says.
"Hey" i say.
"Twilight, Puppet says you like me. Is it true?" Marionette asks.
I stiffen, and slowly nod.
"Relax" Marionette says, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "want to know a secret?" She asks.
"As long as youre honest" i nod.
"Yes i am honest. With you, at least. I like you to" she gives my jawline tiny kisses.
"Oh Marionette" i say.
She puts her finger to my lips, "sshhh, its Mari now" she whispers.
"You have a loose strand of hair" i smirk, tucking it behind her ear gently like she did to me.
"Your touch is light like a cloud" Mari smiles.
"Some clouds are heavy with rain" i state.
"Are you ready to do this fricking thing, Twilight?" Mari asks.
I nod, "its Twi now, Mari" i whisper.
"Ok, Twi" Mari whispers back, before making our lips crash into each other. I carress her cheek, and she bites my lip, making me moan. I knot my fingers into her hair, while my other hand stays holding her waist.
Her hand trails over my shirt, and then back up to my neck. She rubs a spot near the back of my neck and moan again. I bite her lip, she jumps and moans, and i feel victorious, that i finally made her moan after she made me twice.
Its amazing because we're not even stopping, not even to catch our breaths. We're just breathing each others air.
Her hand trails over my shirt again, before she sneaks her hand under my shirt, feeling my scarrs.
I break the kiss.
"What did you get them from?" She asks.
"Marionette, no" i whisper.
"Where did you get them from?" She asks.
"Marionette. Noooo" i warn, louder this time.
She quickly slips off my shirt, and gasps, "seriously! Look, there are burn marks too!" She says.
"Marionette!" i yell.
"Cmon Twilight! Tell me!" She says.
I try snatching my shirt back but she wont let me have it, "not until you tell me!" She yells back.
I shake my head, clearing the thoughts and incoming flashbacks from my head.
Mari turns my around and freaks out, "what is this?" She feels my scarrs, "you would need stitches for this. Oh! This is thin, like someome was whipping you" she says.
I turn around suddenly and take her wrists, "stop it" i growl.
I hear a laugh coming from Puppet and turn to him angrily, "SHUT UP! STOP" i remind Mari when she starts examining my scarrs again.
I blink back tears, and the memories come rushing in as Mari keeps talking about my scarrs.
My vision blurrs and i look at my shaking hands, black blood tears comes running down my cheeks, landing on my hands.
"Whats thi-"
"SHUT UP! THE THE HELL UP AND GIVE MY FUCKING SHIRT BACK" i scream, shooting a mixture of fire, ice, electricity, water, and light, and i send Mari back with the force.
She blocks my attack using a forefield, droing my shirt which i hastily pick up and put on.
Then i stare at my fingertips in fear.
The whole place is silent.