Chapter 17

The next day...

•Lolbit•
"Good morning, mom" i yawn, stretching, walking in the kitchen which is conjoined to the dining room.
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the Blue Jays are having the breakfast we put out for them, the flowers in the garden are blooming with bright, vibrant, colors. The grass is a nice, healthy shade of green and soft on my bare feet in the morning always.
"Good morning sweetie. I made some waffles with fresh picked blueberries and rasberries, and the whipped cream you made last night during one of your streams" Mom says, serving me a waffle as i sit down.
"Wow yummy! Thank you so much mom! I couldnt thank you enough!" I smile.
I inhale the delicious breakfast my mom made for me then i go to get ready for school.
"Youre gonna be late for the bus if you dont hurry" my mom says ten minutes after i brushed my teeth.
"Sorry i wasnt looking at the time, i was thinking of Vincent" i answer, being awakened from my fantasy.
"Wait, Vincent Odette goes to your school? Stay away from him, please! I can only fear for your safety" mom says.
"I get it youre concerned but hes not the Odette guy. He says Odette is his twin brother or something, this Vincent's last name is O'Dair." I say.
My mom sighs with relief, "ok phew. Do you like this guy?" Mom asks.
"Yeah i do" i say dreamily.
"Invite him over for dinner then! I would love to meet him!" Mom says.
"Thats gonna be a problem" i say.
"And why so, sweetie?" Mom asks.
"First things first, he lives with this girl Violet, they way they look at each other would make someone believe they are dating, but their not, this guy called Puppet has a crush on him as well. We got into a huge fight over him the other day, and he cant choose which person he would like to date!" I whine.
"I see. Cmon, i'll drive you to school" mom says.

At the school...

"Look mom, thats him" i say, pointing to the messy haired purple guy.
"I can only assume that the girl beside him is Violet?" Mom asks.
I nod, "and thats Ennard, Puppet, Marionette, who is Puppets twin sister, thats Teal Blue, and Chica" i say, pointing to them all.
"Are they all your friends?" Mom asks.
"Yes, i made them on my first day" i nod.
"Im proud of you sweetie! Did you get run over by your fans yet?" Mom ask, worry crossing over her face.
"No, i kept my head down and i told them not to run me over. Thats the thing with being famous, they'll do as you say" i tell my mom.
"But youre using that power for good things, amd youre not abusing it, right?" Mom asks.
"No im not. Anyways i got to go. Cya after school!" I say, getting out of the car.
I watch as my mom drives away from the school, and suddenly im in the middle of a group hug.
"Why werent you on the bus this morning?" Violet asks.
"Oh i was busy talking to my mom, but then she offered to drive me" i say.
"Oh well thats good" Violet says.
They let go of me finally, and i turn to face them, "oh Vincent!" I gasp.
"What?" Vincent asks, confused.
"Mom invited you to have dinner with us" i say.
A wave of fear crosses Vincents face but its gone as soon as it came.

•Flame•
"Hey NM" i say casually, leaning agaisnt the locker beside hers.
"Hey Flame" she looks up, i can see a bit of pink showing from under that white skin of hers.
"Whats that on your cheeks?" I ask, smiling.
"Huh! What?" NM asks, wiping her cheeks out of panic, which just makes me laugh.
"Are you...blushing?" I ask.
NM blushes even more.
"Do you have something to tell me?" I ask, grinning.
"Oh Flame" she says breathlessly, "i like you".
This shocks me, the nightmares usually dont believe in love, but when they do love they start dating who they love, and whoever their dating follows them around and does everything they tell them to do, scared they'll do something to hurt them, and the nightmares alway ditch them after about a week or so.
"Are you serious? Like, you wont ditch me after a week?" I ask.
"I love you, i have been crushing on you since fifth grade, up until now" NM says, the words hitting my chest like a bass rumbling in my chest at a party.
"Im not sure what to do, and im not sure how i feel about you" i say, my face as pale as a vampires face.
"Hopefully this will help you decide" NM says.
Without warning she takes and grabs the collar of my shirt, and brings her lips closer to mine before finally closimg the distance between them.
After the kiss we break apart, catching our breaths.
"Oh NM, will you please be my girlfriend?" I ask, staring at her with a new look to my eyes.
"Yes!" She says happily.