Chapter 50

•Violet•
I stare at Vincent in terror, his cracked skin, bleeding out heavily, his terrified eyes, peeled open wide. Hes a statue, a statue in pain, that is.
I cant take my eyes away from the horrid sight in front of me. I see a tear fall from Vincent's eye, and I wipe it away gently.
"I will fix you soon, then you wont have to be in pain anymore." I whisper in his ear.
Suddenly Night whips his head around, finding Foxy glaring at him.
"You're hurting all of my friends" he says, stepping out of the crowd.
"Are you challenging me?" Night asks.
"So what I am? I'm not afraid of you" Foxy says.
"Foxy you're gonna get hurt" Bonnie whimpers.
"Trust me" Foxy says back to Bonnie.
Night walks slowly over to Foxy, "one last chance. Are you still gonna challenge me?" Night says to his face.
Foxy nods bravely.
Night smiles, reaching his finger out. He touches Foxys forehead, but Foxys skin split.
I gasp, is he one of us?
"How is this possible? You certainly cant be an elemental!" Night gapes at Foxy.
Foxy smiles, "I'm not. I'm more powerful than them, all of them altogether" Foxy says.
"But, certainly your skin would split!" Night says, not sure what to do now.
Foxy shakes his head, "no. I've been through a lot more than you all have" he says.
My body tenses up even more.
"What are you then?" Night asks.
Foxy stops talking, and tenses up.
"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" Night laughs.
"Foxy, do you even have words for who and what you are? You are stronger than an elemental. You are stronger than Satan, you are also stronger than God himself" I say, "what could you possibly be? Who could you possibly be?" I question him.
He takes a deep breath, "I have no words for who am. I am just asking you back down, Night. I will not call you Satan. I know you are incapable of love, but that doesnt mean you have to go around ruining everyone else's relations" Foxy says.
Night relaxes his body.
"I know you would like to be the worst person on earth. If you do that, just remember I do have the power to send you back to hell" Foxy says.
"You do realize we were sent here to kill him" Puppet says.
"Kill...him?" Foxy says. "Who sent you? Who are you working for?" He says sharply.
"I cant tell you that" Puppet says crossing his arms.
"Yeah Puppet, who are we working for?" Ennard asks.
"Stop keeping secrets from us" Twilight hisses.
"I can't tell you!" Puppet says.
"But if you're working for him, that's means we're also working for him" Chica asks.
Puppet collapses down on the ground, covering his ears.
"Fine I'll show you!" He screams.
Suddenly a burst of light blinds us all, and when we can see again, a man whose color aura is black and green appears.
"Hey, I'm Noir." He says.
"Who are you?" Teal asks.
"I'm a ghost! At least, that's what I call my species. Your old pal Foxy over there is also a ghost. Not my brother, of course. We look nothing alike!" Noir says.
Everyone is too shocked to speak.

•Foxy•
"I'm a...ghost?" I ask Noir.
He nods, "such a wise boy" he says, ruffling my hair because he somehow got in front of me in a matter of seconds.
"Woah" I say.
"Now now, let's not loose ourselves" He laughs.
I roll my eyes, like I wasn't acting childish.
The shock wares off, and I'm left just standing here, looking around.
"Right, back to business. Who's killing him?" Noir asks.
"Noir-maybe we dont have to kill him" I say, "we can just send him back him back to hell" i suggest.
"If you dont follow my orders, I can easily get rid of your powers and banish you from earth" Noir says.
I gasp, covering my mouth, eyes wide. I feel tears stream down my face, wondering why I'm getting so emotional over loosing the powers I only discovered a year ago. Life could go back to normal, and-
"So who's killing him?" Noir says.
I grit my teeth and launch myself at Noir. If I could get rid of him, I could forget about my powers, banish Night from earth, save Nightmare from heartbreak...
I scream, pushing Noirs arms with all my might, while Noir does the same.
"You're a feisty one, arent you?" He asks.
Suddenly we fall to the ground, and I black out.

Sorry for the short chapter. I was tired of war and I needed a way to end it quickly, plus o running short of ideas. Yikes.