Chapter 20

After school...

•Vincent •
We all meet at the park, and then we go into the nearby buidling, which is litterally just a comfy, cozy hangout because why not.
We all get comfy, sitting in the many chairs that are there.
Me and Violet sit on a two person couch, my arm around her shoulders. Puppet and Marionette sit on a three person couch, Puppet sits cross legged, and Marionette has her legs sprawled out on the couch. Molten, Lolbit, and Freddy are chilling on bean bags, while Chica sits in am armchair. Ennard and Circus Baby are sitting on a two person couch beside me and Violets couch.
"Ok who starts?" Chica asks.
"Circus Baby, duh. She suggested it" Freddy says flatly.
"I'll start off soft before getting intense ok? Ok so....i choose Marionette." Circus Baby says.
"Truth" Marionette says lamely.
"Do you like someone at the moment, of so, who is it?" Baby asks.
"Really. I like Lefty" Marionette says.
Puppet stiffens, "how is Lefty? Have you heard from him?" Puppet asks.
"He misses you" Marionette says, "Anyways. I guess i have to pick someone now" she scans the room, "Ennard, i truth or dare" Marionette says.
"Dare..." Ennard says, unsure.
"I dare to kiss Baby" Marionette says, face still emotionless.
He pecks her on the cheek, they blush like crazy, "ok, warning, things might get intense and triggering here, Molten, you like Vincent right?" Ennard asks.
Molten nods hesitantly.
"Ok truth or dare" Ennard asks.
"I should probably choose truth but something is making me say dare" Molten says nervously.
I play with Violets hair nervously, my face extremely pale.
"I dare you to kiss Vincent" Ennard says.
"Its just a dare, Vi" i murmur to Violet, she nods.
Molten crosses the circle and quickly pecks my cheek, then launches himself back into back to his beanbag.
"That was cringey" Marionette says.
"Ok um...Chica, t or d" Molten says.
"Truth" Chica says.
"Are you a virgin?" Molten smirks.
"The hell do you want to know?"
Molten shrugs, "fine, no im not. If youre wondering i lost my virginity to Nightmare Bon. And in case youre wondering again, we were dating. Until Vincent gladly killed him, thanks man i was scared to break up with him" Chica says, glancing at me with a kind smile, "anyways, Violet truth or dare?" Chica asks.
"Truth" Vi says.
"Ok now Molten made me curious, are you a virgin?" Chica asks restlessly.
I look at Vi with great interest.
"Um, if you want to know the story if how i lost my virginity raise your hand" Vi says nervously.
Everybody raises their hand.
"-fuck" Vi says.
"You dont have to if you dont want to" i murmur.
"No its fine. I was out drinking on a school night when Fredrick started kissing me, and i had a bit too much to drink so i started kissing him back, then he pushed me into the washroom and he started taking my clothes off....and he raped me" Violet finishes, shes staring at the dark blue carpet with a blank look in her eyes.
I didnt want to get all sappy and mushy on her right now but it had to be done, "im sorry that happened to you" i murmur.
"It happened last week" Vi says flatly, surprising me.
"Looks like im beating someone up-"
"Dont, youre going to open up your stitches" Vi says.
"Fine" i say, rolling my eyes.
"Also, im not asking anyone yet but now i have to know. Are you a virgin, Vince!" Violet asks.
"Um, yes but no" i say, my face becoming pale.
"What do you mean?" Vi asks.
"Im a maybe virgin" i say, looking down.
"Are you saying that because you dont want to admit something?" Puppet asks.
"Yes" i say guiltily.
"Please tell us the story! We have to know now!" Baby says eagerly.
I sigh, looking around at all the eager face, "its linked with a lot of bad things" i say.
Marionette leans forward, "youve got me hooked" she smiles.
I sigh with frustration, "fine. Trigger warning before i begin though. I was sixteen, so this happened two years ago. I was out drinking, i was on my fifth glass, beer was my passion. Along with smoking" i add, "so as i was saying, fifth glass, sixteen, pretty drunk." My face goes pale because i was just remembered something, "Molten, it was you!" I say, looking up.
"Oh yeah! I was on my sixth beer when i saw you and knew i had to kiss you" Molten smiles.
"Yeah you crossed the border man" i say.
"I know, i knew it too, but i couldnt stop" Molten says, his face going pale as well.
"Thats besides the point, we started dating after that, we were smoking outside when we got into an argument, causing you to burn the palm of my hand with your smoke. The day after i broke up with you" i say, flipping my hand over and staring at the burn mark.
"Hey! You threw a beer bottle at me when you were angry!" Molten frowns.
"Because you cut me with a knife and laughed like a maniac" i argue.
"Because you punched my eye!" Molten says, standing up.
"Because you raped me!" I yell, standing up and facing him with clenched fists.
"Actually i cant argue with that" Molten says, flopping back down on his bean bag.
"We were both broken teenagers" i flop back down on the couch.
"True. You were abandoned and i was abused" Molten says.
"Have we calmed down now boys?" Violet asks.
"Nope" Molten says.
I laugh bitterly, "i fucking hate you man" i tell Molten.
"I hate you more" Molten hisses.
"I know" i say.
"Ok well that was interesting" Chica says.
"I know" Molten says.
"So....are you guys done yet?" Violet asks.
"I dunno are we" Molten asks me.
I nod, closing my eyes and blocking out every single noise i hear.