Chapter 49

•Goldie•
Suddenly Scraptrap runs back into the gym, looks around for me, and spots me floating before Lefty.
"Goldie, no" Scraptrap says, looking up at me, "why? Why?!" Scraptrap yells, "WHY ARE YOU SATAN?! HOW COULD POSSIBLY LOVE YOU NOW?" He screams.
I stare, wide-eyed at him. My breath stops, and my heart falters. I want to speak, but I can't.
"HOW DARE YOU!" He screams.
"Scraptrap..." I drop to the ground, and advance on him.
"GET BACK SATAN" he screams, backing up.
"Scraptrap- look out!" I yell, but it's too late, and blood pours out of of Scraptraps stomach.
I'm frozen in place, I cant move.
"Oh hey, I didnt even introduce myself" someone says, stepping out from behind Scraptrap. "I'm Shadow Brisg" he says.
I drop to my knees, covering my face with my hands.
"What did you to him" I say weakly, and I start sobbing into my hands.
Its silent except my sobbing.
I drop my hands, and stare at Scraptraps body.
"I got rid of him for you" Shadow says.
I ignore him and crawl, shaking, to Scraptrap. I dip my finger in his blood, and wipe it across my forehead.
Silent tears stream down my face, I'm in too much shock to make a sound.
I look to Scraptraps face, and brush hair out of his face. I caress his cheek, and I place a gentle kiss on his face.
He has no pulse, and hes not breathing, which can only mean one thing: hes dead.
I sit back, slowly taking that in. My breathing stops, and my heart stops with it.
I come to my sense, I slowly stand up, looking around, looking at everyone, them, all staring at me. I cant read the expressions on their faces.
I look down at my hands, and back at Scraptrap.
I rub them together, my hands. Their warm enough to produce fire, and that's what I do.
It warms my hands, and it warms Scraptraps body too.
I say nothing. I just kneel down beside Scraptraps body, eyes narrowed. I take a deep breath, calming myself.
Then I place my hand on Scraptraps wound, healing him, putting the blood back inside of him.
Next, I prepare electricity in my hands, rubbing them together. I shock Scraptrap until I hear his heart beating.
I listen for breathing, and I hear it.
I make my hands warm enough for Scraptrap, and caress his cheek, waiting for him to wake up.
His eyes flutter open, and they meet mine.
"G-Goldie?" He asks.
"Its me, shhhhh, it's going to be ok" I whisper.
"What-what happened?" He asks.
"Shadow killed you, but I revived you. Unlike Satan, I cant hate. I just can't. I dont know what happened, but it happened" I say.
"I think we know what happened, Goldie" Vincent and Twilight say at the same time.
I whirl around, finding them.
"We also have the powers, all of them, yet we are all capable of love." Vincent says.
"No, that's impossible! There has to be a heartless Satan!" I say, looking around desperately.
"Theres no one, theres no one, theres no one" I whisper under my breath, looking around.
Maribelle? No she has a girlfriend.
"Who is it?" I whisper repeatedly. It seems like everyone in this world is capable of love. Even Shadow.
Wait a second...Marionette? Chica? No, their both capable of love. Even The Nightmares.
I gasp, realizing who isnt capable of love. "Chase!" I say.
"One of my little brothers?" Fredrick asks.
I nod.
He shakes his head, "hes capable of love too" Fredrick says.
I sigh with frustration.
I clench and unclench my fists.
"Lefty, any preference?" I ask.
He glances up, bewildered, "what?"
"Who do you think Satan is?" I ask.
Lefty narrows his eyes, and glances around.
"Ennard" he says.
Ennard jumps, "what? I'm capable of love though, I love Baby!" He says.
"You wish" Lefty says.
"What!? But I made sure to check everyone to Satans entity before training them!" Puppet says.
"Well, I cant be sure, right now. I need to get closer to feel his aura" Lefty says.
"Then come closer" Puppet hisses.

•Lefty•
I jump over to wear Ennard is standing, and feel his aura.
"Clear" I say.
I test all the other Elementals, and get the same results. Suddenly I hear a snicker near me, and I whip my head to where I heard the noise.
"Nightmarionne. You fake" I spit, shoving a few people out of the way, and grabbing him by the collar.
"You faked everything! You faked having you memory erased and regaining it and loving Nightmare just to make us think you weren't a threat" I say.
"I dunno what you're talking about!" Night says, looking bewildered.
"I'm an idiot. How could I not feel your aura?" I ask.
"Because I'm more powerful than you" Night winks, and kicks me away from away, doing a backflip and landing on my shoulders.
I stumble back, surprised.
"Surprise surprise, Lefty" Night says, before backflipping again, taking me with him and slamming me into the ground.
"Night, I hope you know that doesnt phase me" I say.
He rolls his eyes, and suddenly the pain comes rolling in.
"You wish" Night says.
I stare, wide eyed up at him.
"Too bad so sad, you loose, I win" Night smiles down at me.
I'm paralyzed, I'm not in pain, I'm just paralyzed.
"Oh sorry about that, it'll wear off soon, I swear" Night says with a serious expression.
Then he starts laughing, "just kidding!" He says, and jumps up.

•Nightmarionne•
"Soooo, anyone else wanna mess with me?" I ask.
Everyone is silent, even The Elementals. Puppet shakes with fear, and holds himself instead of his sister.
Not even Vincent is gonna speak up.
I laugh, "awe cmon, dont be such cowards! I'll be gentle, I swear!" I say.
Vincent braces himself for a fight.
I rush over to him, touching him. His skin splits, and blood pours out.
Vincent howls in pain, but can't move, just like Lefty.
"Anyone else?" I ask.
Everyone is silent with fear.