Chapter 8

The next day...

•Freddy•
I stare at Chica from across the schook yard, shes so cute! From her messy, long, blonde hair to her shy, glowing amber eyes ahd her clean face. She usually wears that pale yellow dress with the design of a maiden or chef.
"Oof!" That sounded comical. I look up and feel dread enter my expression.
"Hey kid, watch where yer goin" Foxy frowns. He clasps him hand to his chest, speeding past me.
"Well that was weird" i think to myself.
"Hey Freddy!" A familiar voice calls.
I lift my eyes up and see Bonnie's cheerful face, hes waving at me, flagging me down.
"Dont want to be late for class, do we?" Bonnie asks.
"No. I think i may have a growing crush on Chica" i tell him.
"Wow, shes always been cute but i dont have a crush on her" Bonnie says, tapping his bottom lip.
"Who do you have a crush on?" I ask.
"You really want to know?" Bonnie asks, glancing in my direction.
I nod eagerly.
"I like Foxy. I love Foxy! He has been my crush for seven months now" Bonnie admits.
"Go talk to him! Hes right over there!" I say, nudging him a little.

•Bonnie•
"Hey! Dont do that!" I panic.
"Sorry! Talk to him and i wont do it again, i promise" Freddy smirks.
"What do i say?" I ask.
"You'll know once you get there. I'll he chilling against this tree" Freddy says, waving at me as i walk away.
I take a deep breath and go up to him, "hey" i say.
"Hey. Bonnie?" Foxy asks, unsure of my name.
"Yeah" i smile.
"Do you need something?" Foxy asks, his face remaining pale and emotionless.
"Um, i saw you and thought i should say hi" i say, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"But you see me everywhere you go, you just thought to say hi now?" Foxy asks.
"Well, the truth is, ive been kinda nervous saying hi to you" i say, blushing slightly.
"Huh. Well in that case, hey!" Foxy smiles down at me, making the smile on my face grow slightly bigger.
"Um...did you study for the test?" I ask, grasping on to any random piece of knowledge to continue the conversation.
"Wait, what test?" Foxy asks.
"The math test this Friday" i sigh.
"Ugh, first week of school and we already have a test" Foxy groans, making me a laugh a little.
"Dont worry, i could help you study, if you want, that is" i suggest.
"Wow ok" Foxy smiles.
"Heres my number, call me whenever" i say, writing it down on a slip of paper i found in my backpack, then handing it him.
"Hey thanks! You think we could study tonight?" Foxy asks hopefully.
"Sure. Anyways, better get going. See you around, Foxy!" I say, waving bye to him.
"How'd it go?" Freddy asks.
"It went great! Im helping Foxy study for the math test tonight, and i gave him my number" i smile, blushing.
Freddy smiles and we start walking to class.

•Chase•
I walk down the school hallway, waving to Night, my annoying brother.
I spot Plushtrap down the hallway and smile to myself, he will be my target today.
"Hey Plushtrap" i say smoothly.
"Hey Chase" Plushtrap says glumly.
"You know, that shirt really brings out your eyes" i smile.
"Really?" Plushtrap is completely emotionless.
"Yeah, and the twinkle in your eyes is breathtaking" i smirk.
Plushtrap slams his locker door shut and narrows his eyes, sideways glancing me.
"I mean it!" I say, "and your hair is really cool!"
"Look, Chase. I dont know if this is one of your games, but i need you to leave me alone" Plushtrap says calmly.
"Oh cmon Plush! I know you want it!" I let ny eyes twinkle.
"I say leave me alone!" I say, slamming him against a row of lockers.
"Jeeze! Fine. You dont have to be so violent about it" I roll my eyes.
He sighs, dropping me. Little does he know...
I take him and kiss him, catching him by surprise. He knows ive never taken it this far before.
"Chase! What the hell was that for?" Plushtrap gasps.
"Yo Chase! You causing trouble again?" Fredrick asks, making his way down the hallway since we all share the same school.
"Yeah what if?" I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"That asshole kissed me on the lips!" Plushtrap says.
"Language!" Fredrick teases, hes totally fine with this stuff anyways. I fricking worship him for who he is!
Plushtrap sighs angrily, walking away.
"Is it true you kissed Plushtrap?" Fredrick whispers.
I smirk, nodding.
"Damn, youve never gone that far before. You really are the player, huh?"

•Flash•
I roll my eyes, staring at my watch, the bell is gonna ring soon for lunch and i cant fricking wait! Have you ever loved food so much...was there a point to what i was gonna say?
"Hey Flash" Falcon whispers, "you owe me a hamburger" he sneers.
Right...i lost his challenge to eat my pizza, fries and drink my milk before him. Of course he would have won because he had salad, that som of a vegetarian.
Suddenly the bell rings and me and Falcon jump out of our seats and race down the hall.
After waiting in line for ten minutes we sit down at the funtime table. We're all here to have a fun time, man!
"Sup" Ballora waves.
"Hows life?" Baby asks, even though she doesnt really care.
FC just sits at the edge of the table, eating, alone.
"IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAZY ANTICS" someone yells. Im not surprised to find that its Vincent, loosing his temper again.
I sigh, rolling my eyes.
Vincent yells something else then storms out of the cafeteria. I see Violet get up to run after him but Maribelle stops her, smiling awkwardly.
"Thats weird" i note, though nobody really cares a damn what happens around us.