part 3

"Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it." ― C. JoyBell C.

Sophie's POV

I walked in and the class went silent. I mean who wouldn't stare if a random girl walked through the door.

"Hi, you must be our new student." A young woman said. "I'm Miss. Duncan." She held out her hand.

"Sophie Smith." I said as I shook it.

"Okay Sophie I just need your schedule." She said. I gave her the paper and she signed the box next to Biology.

"Morgan?" She looked up.

"Yea, I just want to be called Sophie." I cleared the confusion.

"Okay, there's an open seat next to Olivia. Olivia raise your hand." Miss. Duncan said. I blond haired girl rose her hand from the back of the class. I walked there and tripped over a guys foot but quickly caught myself while everyone laughed.

"CLASS!" Miss. Duncan yelled and everyone went silent.

I slammed my stuff on the table and sat in the chair next to Olivia.

"Hey I'm Sophie." I said.

"I'm Olivia as you already know." She smiled.

Miss. Duncan let us have a free period so Olivia and I just talked. It turns out we have a lot in common. Soon the boy who tripped me came over.

"Hey I'm sorry for tripping you, I'm Cameron Dallas." He smiled. (A/N since this is a fanfiction, Cameron is in the same grade as Nash.)

"Yea thanks for making me feel more stupid than I already felt." I said snappy.

"Okay sorry!" He put his hands up. "Just came to apologize." He said faking to be hurt.

"I was just joking!" I laughed.

"I know, so was I." He smiled. Dang, he's hot too.

The bell finally rang and I walked to my next class with Olivia who had the same class, accelerated reading. The class went by fast and I had math. I am in this special class for stupid people like me. Its so weird because every other class I have is accelerated or grade level but this is like a fifth grade class. I walked in and saw only two other students.

"Hi, are you the new student Morgan?" She asked sweetly.

"Yea, but I prefer to be called Sophie." I said handing her my schedule as she signed it.

"Okay dear, you can sit anywhere you like. I'm Ms. Jill."

I took a seat in the middle of the class. Two boys were there. One was concentrating on reading an A-Z mystery book and the other was looking at the ground. He looked familiar... Cameron? I got up and sat down next to him.

"Cameron?" I said.

"Yea its me. Can you please not tell anyone I'm in this class?" He said looking up.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I don't want anyone to know... That I'm stupid." He said looking down again.

"Your not stupid. Im in here too." I say.

"Just don't tell anyone."

"Okay class! I hope you boys said hello to our new student Sophie." Ms. Jill started. "Okay Sophie we are on simple inequalities with multiplication and division, do you know what I am talking about?"

"Um no, sorry I don't know multiplication." I say embarrassed. Cameron looked up at me surprised.

"Okay I will get you some worksheets." She went out of the classroom.

"Your not so stupid now." I looked over at Cameron.

______________________

Thanks for reading! 😘

Also on my Instagram @magc0neverything I'm posting little videos with every chapter. You can only find them on there because Wattpad won't let me add them lol.