part 59

"Companionship is a foreign concept to some people. They fear it as much as the majority of people fear loneliness." ― Criss Jami

Sophie's POV (After the Magcon Trip)

School is starting tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Senior year. I don't even know what I want to be when I grow up or what college I want to go to.

When I woke up in the morning I dressed in a black crop top that says '8,364 likes' and a galaxy skirt. I put a purple bow in my hair and add some light makeup. I put a galaxy phone case on my phone and go downstairs.

"Morning." Everyone says. I nod and put on my converse. I grab the keys to the black mustang and drive off. I wasn't hungry so I didn't stop for breakfast, I just went straight to school. I parked next to Cam's car. He was leaning against like usual. I opened my door and got out.

"Hello beautiful." He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. We pull apart and walk in the school, hand and hand. As we walk on by, people stare at us and freshman are wide eyed. We are officially the 'couple of the school'. We walked to my locker like always and I grabbed my things. My schedule and who I have it with:

1st- English/ With Cam, Nash, and Liv

2nd- Music/ No one

3rd- Grade Level Math/ Cam

4th- Spanish/ Liv

Lunch

5th- Science/ Nash, Liv

6th- Geography and History/ Cam, Nash

We walked to first period together and sat down. Nash came in a few minutes later and sat down next to Cam. They did that bro handshake thing and I laughed. Liv sat next to me as the bell rang.

"Hello class, I am Mrs. William." She writes her name on the board. "Okay now for attendance." She starts.

"Ooh twins! Nash and Sophie?" She says when she comes to our names.

"Here and were not twins." Nash and I say.

"Oh sorry, and your four months apart? How is that?" She looked confused. And wow is she nosey!

"Were cousins and we live together." Nash says.

"Okay." She says and continues. I roll my eyes and take out a piece of paper.

Want to come over later?

I pass it to Liv. She takes it and reads it, writes something down and passes it back.

Can't, I have a stupid family dinner thing

A turn to her and she shrugges. I turn to the front of the class and actually pay attention.

"And rule number 6, no passing notes." Mrs. William says. "I see someone has already broken that rule." She glares at me and I turn pale. She continues and thankfully doesn't point me out. The bell rings and I grab my things, running to the music room.

Lunch

I made my way to our usual table and looked around at the crowds.

"So, were you the one passing notes?" Cam smirks. I smack his arm.

"I was but thankfully I didn't get in trouble!" I laugh.

"Troublemaker." He whispers in my ear
and I roll my eyes.

After school I drive home and film a youtube video. I finish editing it and post it. It was 5 already so I went on my phone.

Shawn🎶: How are you doing?

Me: Fine

Shawn🎶: What about the problem with your dad?

Me: I'm really scared but I just have to put up with it.

Shawn🎶: We should do something

Me: NO! You promised!

Shawn🎶: I know but it kills me that he's going to hurt you

Me: I'll be okay, ttyl

I delete the messages so no one finds out about my dad and go downstairs for dinner.

_______________________

I'm watching the Fault in Our Stars once again!! 😍✨